016

the next day:

surprise surprise ! the day after i cry about jadens tweet, he asks if we can hang out. i said yes because i needed to find out if what tiktokroom said is true. he told me were going to watch a movie at the sway house. he said we were gonna watch back to the future. iconic. anyway i got dressed and drove over.

what i wore

[time skip]

[time skip]

i just got to the sway house and i knocked on the door. to my surprise, avani opened the door. she rolled her eyes and got out of my way. anthony needs to drop her asap!! anyways i walked to jadens room. he said hi and gave me a long hug. suspicious am i right?? after making a couple tiktoks, we got snacks and put the movie on the tv. we ended up cuddling and i could help but think about whether or not he likes me. i hate to be the reason him and mads broke up but i want to be able to hold him like he's mine already. i hope he does but if he doesnt it will be a sign for me to move on. i hated thinking about the fact that he could like someone else. i was interupted from my thoughts when i heard jaden's voice. he was asking if i was okay. i responded with "im perfect" knowing damn well im stressed. i need to know.

soon after, the movie ended. i decided to leave so i could edit me and jadens truth or dare videos. i was halfway done but i needed to upload it tomorrow. jaden hugged me goodbye and i left. i was blasting music all the way home. i was so ready to take a nap.

[time skip]

i took a nap and finished editing. i scrolled through my phone and later got a text from jaden. he said that he had fun today and wants to do it again. just reading those words gave me butterflies. i couldnt wait to see him again.

author note

okay so ch 15&16 were kinda ass so im sorry. im trying not to make the plot so fast. i want to build up to a certain time. also sorry i do so many time skips it just kinda happens

p.s. im aware avani doesnt act like this in real life! im just making her "play" this role <3