011

i got annalise out of bed and went straight to her closet. i picked the best outfit that, as she would say, "completely matched her vibe" i then pushed her into the bathroom with the dress and told her to get ready. i, myself, needed to find my own outfit that was comfortable and made me look good. considering bryce told me about the party, i assumed that jaden and anthony would be there which would be the best reason to look hot and show them what they were missing. after annalise was done in the bathroom, i went in to shower and do my makeup. we both got dressed and we looked the best we've ever looked.

what thalia wore:

what annalise wore:

what annalise wore:

[time skip]

we get dropped off at the party by our uber and went to the kitchen to get a drink. we took a couple of shots and both had a rum and coke . we walked around saying hi to some of our friends. we eventually saw annthony and jaden but pretended like we didnt see them. we made sure they saw us. annalise and i went our separate ways because she saw a hot guy and i was left alone walking around. i ended up seeing my old friend troy. me and troy have a past unlike any other friend ive had. weve always been friends but sometimes it would go further. i walk up to him and greet him.

"hey troy!" i exclaimed

"hey! how you been?" troy asked

"great! i've missed you." i said.

"i've missed you too. wanna dance?" he asked.

we danced and drank the whole night. i ended up getting so drunk that i accidentally kissed him. a kiss turned into a make out which eventually led us into an uber. i knew me and annalise wouldn't be going home together i just wasn't expecting to leave this early. anyways me and troy made it to my apartment. we engaged in some unholy acts and fell asleep on my bed.

author note

okay so i was gonna put smut in this chapter but im not comfortable yet. also i dont know if ppl even want it. if you are completely against it then let me know and ill put either a warning or i wont write it at all. LET ME KNOW !!!!!