032

author note at the end please read!!! :D

ive sitting on jadens bed in silence. correction... WE'VE been sitting in jadens bed in silence. i dont understand why he brought me all the way up here just to say nothing.

"what did you want to talk to me about?" i asked

"i broke up with mads" he said

"okay? what does this have to do with me" i asked

"i just wanted you to know" he said

"so you can ask me out on a date then get with another girl and cut me off again? no thanks" i said

"no you dont understand i-"

"no what i dont understand is why the hell you brought me up here to tell me that"

im starting to get pissed. i dont understand why he would tell me that as if he wasn't the one that messed up.  

"can you just let me finish? im trying to apologize"

"no i dont need your pity. im out of here"

"THALIA JUST LET ME SPEAK"

"NO-"

"THALIA SERIOUSLY"

"NO FUCK YOU! IM TIRED OF BEING TOSSED AROUND LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT-"

i got cut off with his lips on mine. my mind is telling me to push him off but my body is reacting the way it shouldn't be.

~~~~

PLEASE READ! ENDING IS IN THIS PARAGRAPH!!
hey guys it's the author! i wrote what you saw above two or three months ago and i haven't gone back to it. while writing this story, i have grown a huge hate for it. as bad as it sounds or as disappointing this might be, this story was probably the worst thing i've ever written and the plot was executed terribly. i've also lost interest in jaden for a while now. i don't follow up with the things he does anymore and it wouldn't be fair for me to continue to write a story without knowing what the person is like anymore. although i am not going to continue writing it IN DETAIL or complete it, i would like to let you know how this story was going to end. originally this chapter was supposed to be smut. i wanted thalia and jaden to have at least one smut chapter in this book as requested. unfortunately things didn't workout that way. anyways, after this chapter they were going to go to thalia's safe space, the beach. it was going be a conversation about their aspirations and dreams for their lives. jaden wanted to continue to express himself through music and she wanted to travel the world. she tells him that throughout her social media career, she saved money to do so. towards the end of the chapter she questions what she's doing with him so she, like the very bold person she is (note the sarcasm) she asks. and it ends there. there was epilogue afterwards (an epilogue is like a piece of text to bring closure to the story if you don't know <3) that basically describes her life after that question. she says that jaden told her that he needed to get himself together and mentally and emotionally be prepared for a relationship. she felt the same so they took a break as friends and more for about a year. they met again when she stumbles across his music. she messaged him and told him that she was proud to see him continuing his dream. and they're relationship sprouted again. soon enough four years had passed they're were in italy living thalia's dream and jadens because they were on jadens first of many world tours.
THE END.

thank you so much to my readers! i appreciated you more than you know on this bumpy ride. i will probably not be writing on this account anymore and if i do it will not be about jaden. thank you for your funny comments, your votes, and adding this book to your reading list. i'm so sorry that i couldn't finish this book in detail but i do hope you enjoyed my summarize version. thank you so much baddies! happy new year!!

p.s. i'll still reply to comments so if you want to comment some more be my guest 😏

p.p.s. also let me know if you want me to do a character ask! i would have a lot of fun with that! <3

all the love x.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 - 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐫 🎉