010

as soon as he heard her voice he jumped up and sat as far as he could from me. it honestly hurt not  and to make matters worse he did it in front of everyone. i tried to ignore because of what was currently happening. when mads and avani walked in me and annalise both got up to introduce ourselves. they both looked at the both of us and rolled their eyes. i dont understand why because we've never talked to them before. we both looked at each other and tried to ignore it. knowing annalise and her temper, i knew this was gonna be a little harder for her but i tried to keep her under control. anyways, mads walked over to jaden and kissed him. what a punch to the heart. i was more than uncomfortable and ready to leave. i asked annalise if she was ready to go considering avani was all up on anthony and she nodded. we told bryce that we were gonna head out and told him to tell jaden and anthony that we had a good time. 

[time skip] 

as soon as we got home, i went straight to my room to cry. no big deal. i just kept thinking about yesterday and before she got there. did that mean nothing to him? was i just a friend to him? is that how he even treats his friends? why did i let myself catch feelings knowing that he was already in a relationship? i kept replaying these questions in my head over and over again. i dont know why i was so hurt or why i let this happen. soon enough, i was fast asleep with puffy eyes and a wet pillow.

[time skip]

i woke up emotionally exhausted. i checked my phone to see i had some texts from jaden.

jaden 😌

good morning :)

just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out today?

also, why did you leave early yesterday?

i couldnt let him know how i was feeling so i just responded with

thalia 🥺

im filming a video today with annalise. maybe tomorrow?

he kept leaving me so confused. like are you serious? wHy Did yOu lEaVe eArly YesTerDay? im sorry that i didnt want to see you make out with a gorgeous girl. i went to go check on annalise and after seeing that she was feeling the same way, i decide we need to go out. bryce had told me about a party that was, tonight and i knew we were going. regardless of whether or not they were there.

author note

thalia is such a bad bitch. you cant change my mind :P

p.s. tysm for 300 views <33