Chapter 27: War final

-Wonder Woman pov-
"Watch out!" Martian gets thrown into a building and shifts out of being Superman "That was not pleasant"

"There's so many of them" thudding starts shaking the ground "What's that?"

"That" We all follow Aquaman pointing and see a gigantic alien man stepping out of a portal after a green jet "Where did the jet come from?"

"It's Hal" Flash helps up Martian "If he's out here that means in there isn't going well"

"Where's Superman at?" My question is soon answered by a streak of blue and red in the sky punching the big guy "Why bring him out?"

"It wasn't the plan" I look at Flash confused as he continues watching the jet and Superman "Hal may be brash but he's not stupid...he was forced out and that big guy is probably the one behind all of this"

"Well then it was great fighting with you" I float up of the ground "I'll go to try and fight the beast with them"

"You won't do this alone" Martian pushes away from flash "We'd be better as a team"

"As the king of Atlantis I accept leadership" Aquaman steps forward and points at me "You fair lady use that sword an~"

"I am a princess of the Amazonians!" I step toward Aquaman angrily "You don't command me!"

"SHUT UP!" We both look at Flash "Martian said team! We don't need a leader we just need to work together!"

"He's right" Superman lands beside us "Darkseid led us towards the portal and we couldn't hold him back and Hal is getting worn out"

"We need to work as a team" I look at Aquaman "Can you do that your highness?"

"I could do it better than you" He smirks "Your highness"

"What's that?" We look at the black jet that flys into the portal "What just happened?"

"Our signal" Superman floats off the ground "We need to start weakening Darkseid so when Batman closes the portal he can be sealed off"

"Let's get to work then" I swing my sword around "What is the plan of game?"

"I have an idea" We all go to Flash and listen "But it could be a long shot..."

-Batman pov-
"It's almost done" i watch the data start slowing down on my gauntlet till it stops "Great"

I direct my batjet to me and hop in. I fly it towards the exit but stop when I see all of the Parademons in front of me. This is going to be a messy exit. Selinas gonna hate this...

"You want my jet?" The Parademons fly at me and I push the eject button "Take it!"

I Glide as they tear apart the jet. I glide out of the portal to see Washington in disarray. All of the heroes I've met today along with Flash and Lantern are fighting Darkseid. I land on a roof near by and come up with a plan.

"So you're still alive?" I look to my left and see Flash "You get it all done?"

"We need to draw him towards the portal" I smirk "You think you can cause a distraction?"

"You know who you're talking to right?" Flash chuckles "Be ready in a flash"

He runs down the building and a starts throwing lighting at Darkseid. Darkseid bats away the others and steps toward Flash. He's doing it. He's actually getting him closer.

"Ah another one" I'm soon swatted off my roof and barely catching my self from death "You 'heroes' are no match to me...but I could use you as help in my army! Join Darkseid!"