♡ chapter 6 ♡

millie's pov

he handed me the small piece of paper then i left. it's actually kinda funny though, him trying to help me.

probably out of pity though. i probably would just ignore him. why should i let him help me? first off he's been bullying me since the day i got into high school and secondly, he's such a dick he's probably gonna mess with me.

i tore the piece of paper into small pieces and let it fly off in the wind before i reached my front door.

i took a deep breath before opening the door and the whole house reeked of alcohol and weed.

i quietly shut the door and was about to walk up the stairs until i heard my mothers voice.

"where have you been" my mum asked whilst drunk

"out" i replied, not daring to make eye contact

"where slut?" she asked while walking over to me

"i was tutoring someone for school" i look away

"you're so dumb why you" she laughed

"i wish i knew too" I quickly replied before stomping up the stairs

_______________________

2 days later

it was 8:00 at night and i was laying on my bed doing homework until i heard my phone buzz.

-
(unknown) 315-119-311

hi

who are you

millie it's me finn

-
oh shit. I thought he would forget ugh.
-

oh um hi?

changed contact to dickhead

wyd

nothing why

well today we are
starting our adventure

mkay what we
doing sherlock

walmart in pjs ;)

okay? i have hw tho

millie come on! ill
pick you up in 10

but

no buts

ugh fine

-
i got up from my bed and put my stack of paper on the desk before walking over to my closet to look through my onesies and decided on winnie the pooh.

i put my hair down and my hood up because my hair was really messy and i sat back on the bed scrolling through instagram waiting for finn to arrive.

after a minute or so i heard a honk outside and i quickly walked down the stairs just in case my mum saw me.

i grabbed my keys and card from the counter and unlocked the door, walking out to his car.