♡ chapter 2 ♡

finn's pov

"I'll think about it" i said to mr keery

"this is not something you can-"

before he could finish the sentence i was already out the door. i could hear him shouting my name but i didn't care. i continued to run to my car and let my face sink into my palms.

tutor me? tutor me? seriously? this is bullshit. i made it through the year i don't see the need to get tutored especially from millie.

i drove home and slammed my bedroom door, laying on my bed to think. should i go to the stupid tutor? i mean if i go i can go mess with millie. i mean she's also kinda hot not gonna lie. oh jesus- why would i think that of her. and anyways millie probably wouldn't want to tutor me.

after thinking for hours and hours, my eyelids start to get heavy and soon i fall asleep.

i woke up at 2:43 am so i decided to go downstairs to get a glass of water. i walked down the stairs quietly so i wouldn't wake up anyone in the house.

once i got into the kitchen i felt a hand on my shoulders and i quickly turned around about to scream loudly.

my mom quickly placed a hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming and i quickly sigh a relief.

"mom what the hell! you almost scared the shit out of me!" i whisper shout

"sorry I didn't mean to scare you." she says

i turned around to finish filling my cup and turned back around.

"hey how was school?" my mom asks

"it was okay, could have been better" i shrug

"wanna talk about it?" she asks as i shake my head

"no it's okay" i say

"just know i'm here for you okay?" she asks as i nod

"yeah i know" i smile softly

i turned back around to put my cup in the sink and gave my mom a small hug.

"goodnight mom" i say and walked up the stairs back into my room.

_______________________

i woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing and i groan, pulling my covers up.

i really don't want to go to school today. i mean i would say i'm sick but my mom saw me last night all fine and to add on to that i have to get tutored.

even worse i have English today so i can't ditch that tutor lesson.

i quickly got out of bed and walked to my bathroom and into the shower. i took a 15 minute shower and walked down that stairs to the kitchen

"morning ma" i give her a small smile

"morning finn, i didn't have time to cook breakfast so have an apple" she says