♡ chapter 45 ♡

5 months later

-
millie's pov

today's graduation day. time flies, i know. my depression is slowly getting better, finn has been with me everyday and it really has helped. i still have my days though, those can get pretty rough.

mark has found her daughter by the help of the chief but mark is only allowed to see her which is kinda sad but it's better than nothing.

me, finn and sadie all got into the same art college whilst caleb, gaten and noah are in different ones. they're still in hawkins though but still, being in separate schools will be hard.

i'm putting on a black tight dress with spaghetti straps and slipped on a pair of black heels.

i quickly finished my makeup and grabbed my bag with my graduation gown and hat.

i filled pascals bowl and speaking of pascal she has gotten a lot much bigger. i can still hug and snuggle her but i can't really hold her that easily.

i give her a small kiss before walking to the kitchen where everyone was.

"happy graduation day!" everyone shouts making me laugh

"you guys are extra" i chuckle, sitting down on a seat

"mills, look what i made you" ava says showing me some cupcakes

"aww they're so cute" i gush, "but cupcakes at 9am?" i chuckle

"well we could leave it for later tonight" she smirks

"yep later tonight"

well later tonight we have this graduation dinner with everyone. like everyone, sadie, noah, gaten, caleb, finn, my family, finns family. just everyone.

but me and the gang are going somewhere fun afterwards. we're not sure where yet but we're definitely going somewhere.

"as for now, you can have these pancakes" my mum says, presenting a stack of pancakes to me

"thanks mum" i smile

i eat the pancakes slowly and grabbed some coffee to make myself more awake.

i hear a knock on the front door and i put my cup in the sink.

"i'll see you guys at school" i give them a kiss as they nod

i walked to the front door and i open it to see finn wearing a suit making me laugh.

"baby boy why are you wearing a suit?" i ask with a small chuckle at the end

"we're going to our graduation mills! we need to look nice" he says as i nod with a small giggle

"well you look very nice" i compliment him

"you do too" he smiles as i blush slightly

"come on" he drags me to his car as i hop into the front seat