♡ chapter 53 ♡

millie's pov

it's now thursday, a few days later and i'm still puking around.

i looked online and it says i might be pregnant, which is delusional because i'm on birth control.

but i'm puking around and i have cravings which apparently is symptoms of pregnancy.

i'm now on my way to walmart to get some groceries and some other things.

i arrive at walmart and walked in, getting a cart and walked to the food aisle.

i grabbed some noodles and pancakes and some other stuff before walking to the arts and crafts aisle.

i grabbed some paint and canvases and walked to the woman hygiene aisle.

i grabbed a pregnancy test and put it in the cart just to make sure i'm not pregnant.

i walked to the cashier to pay and quickly got out of there and went home.

i put everything i bought in the kitchen and went upstairs to the bathroom.

i took a deep breath before opening the package for the pregnancy test and i quickly peed on it.

i put it on the counter, sitting on the side of the bathtub as i wait 2 minutes to see the results.

funny thing was these 2 minutes felt like 2 hours.

i look down at my phone to check the time to see it has been 2 minutes and i quickly pick up the stick.

i see a second line appearing and i pick up the box to see what it meant.

shit

i'm pregnant.

but this could be wrong right? i mean a lot of times these aren't accurate.

i took a deep breath, putting my hands on my face, thinking of what to do.

i picked up my phone and looked through my contacts to find the number to the doctor i have been to since i was little and quickly made an appointment to take a proper pregnancy test.

i quickly threw the stick and the box into the trash before hugging my torso and walking out.

i lift up my shirt a bit to look down at my flat stomach and placed my hand over it.

"i'm not pregnant" i tell myself before walking downstairs

"i'm home!" i hear finn say, opening the door making me jump slightly

"what are you doing home?" i ask

"it's 4" he says as my eyes widen

"oh" was all i could say

"what's going on with you? are you okay?" he walks over to me

"y-yeah i'm fine. are you hungry?" i try to change the subject

"no i'm fine" he says as i nod