♡ chapter 50 ♡

millie's pov

i woke up and glanced at the clock to see it was 10:30 and school starts in 40 minutes.

"shit" i mumble, standing up and walking to the bathroom

i took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and hair before walking out to get changed.

i changed into a black cropped tank top with spaghetti straps along with black pants that has chains on the side. i put a long black cardigan over it and put on a pair of black heel boots.

"baby i'm off, i'll see you later tonight" i whisper, kissing finn on the temple lightly

i hear him mumble something, "bye mills, drive safe"

i smile, grabbing my bag and painting and walked downstairs to grab a sandwich before walking to my car.

i placed my bag and painting in the front seat and drove to school while i ate my sandwich.

i arrive at school and walked in quickly since i was already a bit late.

"millie you're late" ms german says as i smile awkwardly

"sorry" i whisper, sitting in front of a easel and put a apron on

"as i was saying. you all would join this competition. the winner goes to the finals and if they win they get a prize" she explains

"what's the prize?" i hear someone ask

"i don't know yet. get on with your paintings" she says as i place the painting on the easel and started painting

i'm currently painting a field of violets with a sunset in the backyard and a windmill.

i finished the flowers and now i'm onto the sunset. i'm working on the clouds right now since i finished the sky already.

"looking good millie" ms german says as i give her a smile

after about 2 hours, class finally ends and i leave my painting on the easel since i'm already done and it needs to dry.

i walk out to my car and drove to mcdonalds to grab something to eat.

i arrive at mcdonald's and i walked in to order and sat at a booth.

i see my food ready and i stand up to go get it and sat back down on my seat.

i slowly eat my food and by the time i finished it was almost time that ava got off from school.

i walked back to my car and drove to ava's school, arriving 20 minutes later.

i look at the clock to see i was 15 minutes early and i can feel myself tense up a bit.

what? high school brings back terrible and painful memories.

i lit a cancer stick and walked in to see if ms dyer was in today so i could talk to her.

i walked to her room and saw her door was open so i knocked on her door slightly making her turn to me.

"millie! what are you doing here!? i missed you!" she exclaims, walking over to give me a hug