Chapter 7

*Skyler's POV*

I decide on a new shirt along with a cardigan to wear while we go investigate the rouges.

"I'm ready," I say quietly.

"Okay, let's go." He says while holding my hand. I can't help but like his hand against mine. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

He leads me out of the packhouse and down a road. Looking up I see a tower-like castle. It's very big I could never imagine being trapped in there.

"You ready?" He asks. I just nod and follow after him. Once we walk inside I see many jail-like cells with many people in them. Some laying lifelessly on the floor, others continuously punching the walls, even some trying to escape but getting caught on their handcuffs. It looks horrible.

On the second floor, things seem much more peaceful. Some eating in a corner, others just sleeping. Not as horrific as the first floor. Alex leads me towards the end of the cells but I stop when I see a girl looking not much older than me.

"H-hello," I say to her. She looks up quite startled by my presence. I wonder how long she has been in here.

"Hi.." She says wearily. 

"What's your name?"

"Lily"

"That's a very nice name Lily my name is Skyler. How old are you?"

"Fifteen," she says quietly. I gasp. Fifteen and stuck in these horrific cells?

"Why are you h-"

"Skyler I know you want to get to know her more but what about we do this later after we meet the other rouges yea?" Alex asks me.

"Oh okay," I say quietly giving Lily a look a pity.

"Sorry," I say to her as I begin my walk behind Alex. She just nods her head and goes back to eating her grapes.

"Sorry about that but we have to deal with these rouges then I promise you can go back to her once she is let out. She's already been accepted into the pack so you can meet her once she's out of here" He says which I return with a nod and a small smile since she won't be stuck here any longer. 

"Okay, so these are the rouges." He says. I slowly look up to have my jaw drop. There in front of my eyes stood my mother and father.

~Edited~

<3!