Chapter 8

*Skyler's POV*

I had no words to say at all. They found me. I'm going to die. This is it for me. 

"Why hello there Skyler." My mother says. 

"Ready to go home?" My dad says. 

I stay quietly unable to say anything at all really. I begin to panic knowing what's going to happen the second I get home. 

"These are your parent's Skyler?" Alex asks. But I don't respond. I can't. My mouth is shut tight.

"Yes, we are so why don't you let my daughter and us go?" Says my father. 

"Sorry sir, but she's my mate you can't take her away from me," Alex says. 

"Well, that's what you think boy." In a flash both my parents disappeared through the door and behind me, holding me captive in their arms. Instantly I'm being squished between them. The last words I hear before I am somehow submitted to a different world. 

"Skyler, what the fuck?" 

"Skyler!?" 

I can hear Alex's voice in the room but I can't see him. Instead, I see both my parents hovering over me. As I crawl and crawl as far away from them as I can I realize I'm back in my old room. Going to the end of my bed. And crawling into the little corner. 

"You really thought you could get away?" My father says.

"Please Harber you know how stupid she is." 

"I know dear just wondering how long this bitch thought she had before we found her."

"She is pretty dull." 

"Let's get to it shall we Jane?" 

"Of course Hunny." She says with a creepy tone. 

I never thought this day would come. I thought I was finally free. But instead, here I am getting beaten to a pulp once again. 

"P-please! I promise! We can go home! I won't try to escape again!" I cry. 

"Shut it, you bitch" My mother says. 

"Mom! Please!" I cry again as I'm repeatedly getting hit. I can still hear Alex calling me in the background somehow. It isn't until I see a big wave like wash over my right side that I realize I'm not really home. I don't know where I am. In the blink of an eye, I'm sent into another world. There are cribs everywhere. Baby's crying in each one. I look closer to see my name on one of the cribs. I turn to the side to see a lady and a man looking into the rooms just like me with big smiles on their faces. 

The scene is quickly being fast-forwarded and I see the same couple crying with a nurse saying their baby's been taken. I go back to the room with all the cribs to see which one was missing. It was me. I was taken. I quickly run back into the room after hearing a blood-chilling scream. Both of them are dead on the floor. 

I quickly go look over to see their names on the pamphlet: 

Kayley Williams

Spencer Williams 

"Williams? My last name is Willia-" I whisper to myself.

"The bitch finally figured it out" I heard as I was getting transported into yet again another world. I land with a thud on the ground. 

"Took you a while didn't it? The only reason we wanted you was for revenge, and because I couldn't conceive anymore" My so-called mother says. 

"I..I." I'm cut off short when another wave is sent over us causing this weird dimension of being in another world to fall. It feels as if I'm being dropped in the sky and land hard on the ground with a thud. 

"M-my head.." I say as I massage it lightly. I look up to see that I'm back in the rogue cells with Alex and many guards surrounding my "parents and I." 

"Skyler!" Alex yells. He's about to come to hug me when he gets thrown to the ground by Harber and Jane by just their fingers. I hear not only him gasp but all the guards. I'm being roughly pulled up by the chin.

"This isn't the last time you'll see us bitch" Harber says then banishing with Jane into thin air. I rub my eyes to make sure I saw that before getting squished into a hug by Alex. 

"Oh my goodness are you okay!? What happened? Speak to me, Skyler." Alex yells. 

"I-I'm fine," I say

He quickly carries me and takes me back into his room stating he has to go to the library and for me to get rest. I do as he says since practically every inch of me is hurting now. The second my head landed on the pillows I was out for the night. 

~Edited~

Hi everyone! Please don't forget to star and comment! Love you all! <3