Chapter 11

*Skyler's POV*

"W-what?" He says breaking our kiss.

"Mark me," I say with more confidence. 

"But I want you to be comfortable and I don't want to rush. The pack has nothing to do with this, really Sky when you're ready." He says. 

"I'm ready Alex," I say, allowing him more entrance to my neck. I don't know where all this confidence is coming from but he better take the option while he has it.

He quickly looks at me with his eyes asking one more time which I respond to with a nod. He moves towards my neck and I tilt it back more. He begins to kiss the spot where he is going to mark me. In less than a minute he marked me, leaving me feeling nothing but pain at first. Then came the pleasure. While he was sucking off and cleaning the wound I couldn't help but feel so many more mixed emotions in different types of orders.

"Those are my emotions. We can feel each other's emotions now since we have completed the marking part. Also, all those thoughts are the packhouse. Here I'll show you how to block them out." He says referring to the other voices that were just coming to focus. For a second I thought I was going crazy. 

"Okay," I say.

"So first concentrate on the pack mind link, then once you think you've got it just block it off. Silence it yourself if that makes sense." He says laughing a bit. I nod and concentrate on doing it how he said, I smile up at him being successful.

"Good job baby," He says congratulating me, which I respond too with a kiss.

"Okay how about we go to bed now?" He says while I yawn and nod. I quickly go to my side and lay down. He scoots close to me spooning me in. He turns off the lights and we go to bed.

———————————————————————————

"Sky it's time to wake up.." I hear Alex say. I yawn and slowly rub my eyes. 

"Why..i-it's so early.."

"Yup I have a plan for a date. Come on before the sun rises." I nod and get out of bed. I look at the clock and see it's 4 in the morning. Who the fuck wakes up at 4 am by choice? 

"Alex are you crazy!? It's 4! And you woke me up!?" I say heading back into bed. He is not gonna make me wake up at 4 for a date. 

He quickly rushes over to me and pulls me back up. 

"I have a surprise now go change into some leggings and a t-shirt. Also, bring an extra pair of clothes." I nod. Ugh. I quickly brush my teeth, face, and hair putting it into a ponytail. I wonder where we're going. I grab my extra leggings and t-shirt and go out to meet Alex in sweats and a t-shirt. 

"Where are we going?" 

"Somewhere." Ugh! Not only did I have to wake up at 4 am, but I don't even know where we're going? I hate surprises. They were never good in the past and certainly aren't now either. 

"You know I can hear your thoughts right?" Oh crap, I forgot about that. I quickly stop following Alex and concentrate on blocking him out. Once I know I've done it I follow him again. 

"Hey! What was that for?" He says. 

"Privacy," I say while sticking my tongue out at him. He rolls his eyes while leading me to the backyard by the forest. 

"Why are we here?" I say. 

"Well, you told me that you haven't shifted in a while. And even though your still underweight-" He says while glaring at me a bit which I respond with a blush. "Dr. Nancy said you could shift now if you tried it. So we're going on a morning run to watch the sunrise."