More books

Hey everyone! Just wanted to thank you all for 20k! I never even thought I'd reach 1k!! You all hold a special place with me. Hopefully, if you enjoyed this book you'll like my others I'm in the process of writing:

The first book is called "The New Witch"

Blair Heningston is an 18-year-old girl traveling the forest day and night

Blair Heningston is an 18-year-old girl traveling the forest day and night. Being rouge her only fight in life is to survive. She's not an easy fight and will fight for what she wants. Having a traumatic background imagine her surprise when she realizes she's mated to an Alpha. But not just any Alpha, Alpha Markus. Will she do the only thing she's used to and run or stay?

Markus Johnson is a 20-year-old Alpha. He's ruthless, unforgiving, and stubborn to the core. Everyone in his pack knows in order to continue being a good Alpha he needs a mate by his side. Killing every rogue to step into his pack, imagine his reaction to a rogue being his mate? Will they reject each other or work on a compromise?

**

The second book is called "Grief and Gone"

Karla Santiago didn't see the point of life during high school

Karla Santiago didn't see the point of life during high school. Getting bullied constantly she was nothing at her school. Once she receives the worst news any 16 year old could get she decides to complete her wish. But her wish was cut short when someone saved her. She ends up having to move in with her moms friend who has seven sons. Will she continue fighting or try again?

**

The third book is called "The Assassin"

Zaylee Margo was taught how to be an assassin since she was 11 years old

Zaylee Margo was taught how to be an assassin since she was 11 years old. After her mothers passing, her life was never the same. Secrets fill her life as she is taught new things about herself and learns new things about the rest of the mystical world. What happens when the pact shes supposed to kill is her mate? What else does she learn about herself?

Nicolas Guavera is the Alpha of the Ophelian Pack. He is twenty three and is in the search for his mate. He awaits a girl who knows how to fight and act as luna to his pack. How will he react to finding out who his mate is? Especially when they figure out her secret.

Is there such thing as a happy ending? Or a bloody massacre?

*For mature audiences*

Story sample:

"You are my mate, Zaylee" He said before walking closer to me.

She had to hold back her snort.

No way in hell could she be his mate.

"Your hysterical" She said to him.

"I'm not lying, I feel the sparks"

He was a liar.

She was a human, it was impossible.

She almost felt nothing when his fingers gently touched her lips. For some reason she had a small sensation to wrap her arms through his hair and kiss him senseless. Instead, she reached for her dagger slowly and aimed it straight towards his head.