Chapter 24

*Skyler's POV*

The second I woke up I felt like something was missing from me, so now I feel nothing. Nothing. 

I lost my baby and it's all my fault. Everything is my fault. If I hadn't had even made the stupid decision to run away I wouldn't be here.

But you also wouldn't have met Alex, I think. I would have saved him from all this. Everything is my fault.

I begin to cry and scream in Alex's arms. Frantically looking around for something, anything to fill the numbness. Anything even if it hurts me just something, please.

"Skyler! Skyler calm down baby." Alex yells at me.

"It's all my fault! I-I shouldn't have even came here! I messed everything up! I lost our baby! I ruined everything!" I yell while getting off our bed and heading to the bathroom with Alex hot on my heels.

"Skyler! Stop it!" He yells at me. This causes me to run and try to close the door but he's opening it while I'm closing it.

"Stop it, Alex! Stop it move!" I yell using the most strength I could to push him and close the door shut. I lock it and look for the bottle of pills.

"Skyler! Please! Don't do this!" He yells from the other side of the door. I can't find it so I go for the razor. Right before I grab it Alex is quick to break the door down. I grab it in my hand and rush to do what I needed to.

"Skyler! Nothing is your fault! Without you, I wouldn't be who I am now. Without you, this pack wouldn't have such a great Luna! Without you, Gracie would probably be lonely sitting at home waiting for Jake!" He yells while snatching the razor out of my hand leaving tiny cuts on my palms.

"Alexander you don't understand..I-I just want to feel something again.." I say. Which causes him to rush towards me and pull me into a long hug.

"You need to feel something you come to me." He says before kissing me. I relax into the kiss and am being picked up and carried off to the bed. From there he spoons me in with the blankets above us and the dogs at our feet.

"I'm sorry," I say into the darkness.

"You never have to be sorry. Just..just talk to me okay?" He says calmly.

"Okay..I love you.." I say.

"I love you too." He says. I scoot as close to him as I can and wrap my arms around him while he has his arms around me. I fall asleep in his arms.

-----------------------------------------

I'm awaken the next morning by knocks at our door.

"Mmm.." I mumble into Alex's chest.

"Ugh.." He sighs.

"Who is it?!" He yells at the door.

"Gracie and Jake!" Gracie yells at us. I know it's wrong for me to say but I'm so comfy I'm not moving.

"The keys under the rock by the plant!" I yell.

"Why don't we just let them in?" Alex asks.

"I'm comfy," I say, earning a laugh from him.

"Look at you love birds," Gracie says walking towards us. Sitting up more I tap the spot next to me for her to sit.

"Sky I've missed you. I've been stuck with dumb and dumber over here." She says pointing at the two boys in a conversation.

"Ha," I say fiddling with my fingers. At this, she wraps me into a hug and says,

"I'm going to take Sky for a bit."

"No thank you," I say, surprising not only her but Jake and Alex. I just want to be in my bed. 

"Well, you are coming." She says going to my closet and grabbing one of Alex's sweatshirts.

"It'll be good for you Sky," Alex says. With that Gracie pulls me from the bed and puts the sweatshirt on me. Then she leads me outside and we walk towards the pack library. 

"I don't want to be mean or rude I-I'm just not feeling up to it Grace," I say.

"I know." She says.

Once we sit at a table in the back she hugs me and says,

"I know that this is hard for you right now but it's going to be okay. At least you didn't die you know? Maybe he wasn't ready for the world, and this was his sign. Sky everything happens for a reason." She says causing me to nod and melt into her hug more.

"Thank you, Gracie."

"Anytime." She says passing me a book. We spend the next hour reading at the library and enjoying the peace and quiet.

~Edited~

<3!