Chapter 14

*Skyler's POV*

It's been a few weeks since I was in the coma. I feel better already. My eating habits are normal now with the occasional drops but on the bright side I look more like Gracie. Better in shape and not as skinny. I'm proud of myself.

"Good morning love," Alex says.

"Morning baby," I say in return. I go brush my teeth and change into some casual clothing.

"So what about this Friday for the Luna ceremony?" He says.

"T-this Friday..?" I say. What if the pack doesn't like me?

"Yup. I think we have waited long enough and Sky don't worry the pack is going to love you." He says while coming over and wrapping me up in a hug. I turn around and put my arms around his neck. I kiss him surprising myself and him since I don't usually make the first move.

Were in the middle of our make-out session when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it," I say passing the barking dogs to open the door. When I open it I see Jake and Gracie.

"Hey, guys!" I say.

"Hey." They say.

"Come in come in," I say. They come in with Jake going to Alex and Gracie coming with me and the dogs to the balcony.

"So I was thinking what about we have a girls day and go get a massage?" She says.

"Oooh! Yea! Let me go tell Alex." I say. I earn a nod from her.

"Alex," I say walking back into our room to see him with Jake on the couch.

"Yea baby?" He says stopping conversation with Jake.

"Gracie and I are going to take a girl's day to the massage okay?"

"Okay as long as your girls day ends by four." Excuse me?

"Four?" I say.

"Yup we have dinner with my parents," he says causing me to blank out a bit. This is the reason something happened last time.

"Uh, Alex are you sure that's a good idea." Jake and Gracie say. While I turn to look between them and Alex.

"Yup." He says casually.

"Oh okay," I say quietly leaving the room. How could he not have told me? Maybe if he had told me I would have been more okay with it. I walk out the door and head to the backyard. I quickly shift and run. I go to the waterfall that Alex brought me too and just admire the view hoping it will calm me down before Gracie and I go for our massages.

~Edited~

<3!

Thank you all for reading! I love you all!