Chapter 18

*Skyler's POV*

It's been a week since Alex and I did the deed. Currently Alex, Gracie, Jake, and I are all watching a movie in the movie room.

"No, you idiot don't go in there!" Gracie yells at the screen.

"Gracie they won't hear you." I tease her laughing.

"Psh I know but sometimes these people are just so dumb." We laugh all together. Gracie and I get along so well. I think it's because of how close in age we are. She's only a few months older than me.

"Well..sometimes you can be a little slow too," I whisper in a teasingly manner afraid of her reaction. Her mouth drops and she gasps.

"Take that back!" She says.

"Take what back?" I say acting dumb. While we are fake arguing the boys are watching us seeing what kind of mess well get into.

"Oh, that tears it!" She says running towards me. I quickly get up from my spot on Alex's lap and run behind the couch. She chases me around the theater until she finally catches me and throws me toward the ground lightly. Fighting for the top spot with the skills the three of them have taught me I win so far.

"Play nice ladies." Both men say.

"Hehe," I say teasingly and surprised that I won. In a split second, I'm thrown on my back with Gracie on top of me. She moves her left eyebrow up as in to say "You think I'd let you win."

"Please it's just because you've been practicing much longer than me. But you have to admit I'm doing better each day." I say proud of myself.

Helping me up from the floor she says:

"Yea you're doing way better than the first day we started." She laughs. We hook arms and go back to our seats until everyone stops in their places.

"Rogues," Alex says. In a rush, so many orders are going through the mind link connection to so many different people.

"Okay, Jake I need you out fighting. Gracie, I need you protecting Skyler and fighting." He says. Both Jake and Gracie nod. Quickly running to their assigned spots with Gracie telling me to meet her in their room.

"Okay Sky, no matter who it is everything will turn out fine okay? We have enough wolves to take them down. I need you to stay with Gracie okay?" I nod slowly while he shifts and runs towards the front to see what we're dealing with.

I run to Gracies' room to see her waiting playing Candy Crush.

"Oh perfect." She says once she sees me.

"Okay so I know first rouge fight must be giving you a bit of anxiety but we can take them down." She says sounding like Alex.

"So, for now, we can watch a movie together yea? How about that Spongebob movie you really like?"

"Y-yea that's fine," I say. I know why she chose it. It talks about Spongebob and his friends going out of water and fighting for the recipe I mean it's the best movie to lift your spirits. I was made fun of for calling this my favorite movie by Gracie and Jake for a few days but in my opinion, it was my first time watching it with Alex.

"Okay I'll go make some pop-" She says being stopped by Alex in the mind-link.

Gracie. Whatever your doing, pause Jake's been injured we need you. Keep Skyler in your room.

"Fuck." She says out loud surprising me since she rarely cursed.

"Um okay. Skyler stay here okay? Lock the door." She says rushing out. But instead of listening, I run out with her.