Marriage and Promise (Takano x Ristu)

*What would happen on Takano and Ritsu wedding day I hope you enjoy this one*

***Just a little side note Yokozawa and Kirishima have been married for the last year and Hiyori is at a friend's which is why she isn't here***

Takano was standing at the alter waiting for the love of his life Ristu Onodera. Who would soon be his husband belong to only Takano for the rest of their lives. And Takano couldn't be any happier. Had someone told him twelve years ago that he would be marrying his former stalker and first love Takano wouldn't have believed it yet here he was about to marry the love of his life. In front of everyone they knew. With Yokozawa standing as the best man for Takano. Takano had never had what you would call the greatest life but it wasn't the worst life. For most of his life through Takano didn't know what being in love meant or being loved was. To him, that was a foreign concept until he met Ristu Onodera or as he called himself Ristu Oda. An underclassman of Takano in high school where Takano was at the time known as Saga would would follow him around. Checking out every book he had in the library. Before shortly after they started to go out and a night alone Ristu had kicked Takano before vanished which devastating Takano. Causing Takano to go down the wrong path for a while inviting both women and men over for one night stands even sleeping with his best friend Yokozawa. Just when Takano had thought he had moved on Ristu walked right back into his life this time as someone under Takano. Takano quickly realizing he loved not the past Ristu but Ristu as a whole and began to court him and after almost a year of courting and troubles, Ristu finally confessed again. It had been one of the happiest days of his life when Ristu had agreed to marry him. Second to today his wedding day. As Takano had been standing there starring off Yokozawa elbowed him. "Oi Masume"

Causing Takano to be snapped out of his daydream to see Ristu standing in front of him wearing a white suit. Takano looked right into Ristu green eyes as the priest went on and on. Takano tuned out what he was saying and only paid attention to the man in front of him. "Now for the exchanging of the vows"

Takano didn't even need a paper because he already knew what he was going to say. "Ristu I never thought that this would come. The day that you would agree to marry me. Had you told me in high school after you left that I would be marrying you? I would have said no way. Yet here we are getting married a dream which I never thought would happen. I may not know what the future may hold but I do know that you will be by my side. I have loved you for over ten years and through I may have grown up and changed a little but I am still the same man I was when you met me over ten years ago. And no matter what happens my love for you will never change. Because you are my everything the person I want to grow old with and start a family with. You have always been that to me. So thank you for marrying me and agreeing to be by side", Takano said before his voice began to crack tears welling down his face. As everyone began to cry including Yokozawa. Before Ristu cleared his throat.

"In high school, I would always be chasing after you. Watching to catch up to you even now over ten years later I have wanted to catch up to you. And through it took longer than I thought it would take I am right here by your side. And from now on I will never leave your side. Because I love you just like I always had. Not a day went by when I didn't love you even when I was trying to deny my love. You have always been there for me through everything I went through and I love you for that. Even through you can be a sadist at time I still love you for who you are and nothing will ever change that I love you Masume Takano", Ristu said his face beet red. Before everyone started to tear up again. The priest looked toward Yokozawa. "May I have the rings please?"

As Yokozawa handed over to both Takano and Ristu. Before Takano took one in his hand.

"Do you Masume Saga Takano take Ristu Onodera to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health through and especially deadlines and until death do you part", the priest asked Takano.