Crush (Hisoka x Illumi)

*Note Don't forget to play the song while you are reading**

Illumi had been drinking for a few hours. He had just finished a mission and needed something to get his mind off the thought of going home to his family. He had been drinking alone when a man with red hair, yellow eyes, wearing a shirt with a heart and a diamond walked in. Illumi hadn't noticed the man walking in. The man meanwhile sprinted toward Illumi pushing the person who had been sitting next to Illumi out of the way. "Well hello, love", the man greeted.

Illumi gave him a confused look. "May I ask who you are?"

"Hisoka Morrow and you?"

"Illumi Zoldck", Illumi said, showing no emotion. For some reason, Hisoka found himself drawn to the long-haired Illumi.

"You mean like from the assassin family the Zoldyck?"

"The one and only", Illumi said, not caring whether the man knew or not. What Illumi didn't know was what he was about to get himself into. If I didn't want him before I wanted him now Hisoka thought he was determined to win over the assassin. He smiled before thinking of a popular song that he had heard recently. How did it go again? he asked himself? When Hisoka recalled it he let out a smile before he started to sing the song. Much to Illumi annoyance. What the hell did I get myself into Illumi asked himself? As Hisoka smiled another smile as he belted out the lyrics causing a few people to look toward them. Illumi wanted to kill the red-haired man before remembering he was in a public bar. As Hisoka continued to sing and belt out the lyrics for some reason Illumi felt himself connect to the clown. He let out a sigh. "One date that's it"

Hisoka smiled a huge smile and pulled Illumi toward him and kissed him. Before giving Illumi his number as Illumi did the same. Before leaving with a smile on his face. As Illumi began to wonder what he had gotten himself into.

*End*