Later Night Text and Jealousy (Lucifer x male reader)

(y/n) had been sitting on his bed late one Friday night reading some books that he had borrowed from Satan. When his phone began to buzz. (y/n) looked at the phone to see who could possibly be texting him at this hour. To see the name of his boyfriend the oldest of the brothers had just sent him a text. (y/n) signed into his phone before checking the message.

Lucifer: (y/n)

Lucifer: (y/n)

Lucifer:  :)

(y/n): Eh what's going on Lucy it's unusual for you to text me so late

Lucifer: Hmmm it's nothing love. I just suddenly felt the urge to chat with you. That's all why is it so wrong for me to want to text my boyfriend?

  (y/n) thought for a moment before thinking on what to replay. It's unusual for him to text me so late at night. Considering the amount of work he usually has with the council unless could he be drunk . Even if he is drunk or if he isn't it couldn't hurt to ask  he thought before he began to type out his reply.

(y/n): Could you possibly be drunk love?

Lucifer: How could you tell. You really know me well, (y/n).

Lucifer: Hehehe

Lucifer: I was drinking Demonus with Diavolo earlier.

Lucifer: And you know, he kept saying all these nice things about you About how great and amazing you were. And I felt a bit jealous for a moment. I mean considering how much time you have spent with him recently.

Lucifer: But let me tell you, I'm also really happy you're down here with us. And even happier you agreed to be my boyfriend considering what a pain in the ass I can be. At least that's what my brother say. I don't know how you put up with me. When you could be dating someone like Diavalo.

(y/n): Love I think you have had too much to drink and besides I love you for who you are. Besides it's not like we can change who you are. iI we did then we would change the part of you I fell in love with.

Lucifer: I sometimes think that you are too good for me. That I don't deserve you not after what happened to my sister.

(y/n): Lucy I have my own faults and besides I sometimes think I don't deserve you. But that isn't the point now care to tell me how you got so drunk in the first place.

Lucifer: Well I may have been a bit jealous of the time you have been spending with Diavolo.

(y/n): So even the great Lucifer can get jealous who knew.

Lucifer: *insert rolling eye emoji* So what if I do. Anyway who even came up with the idea that whoever empties their bottle first wins......?

Lucifer: Oh, right I did.......

Lucifer: My bad love ah my head is spining. I love you (y/n)

(y/n): Lucifer where are you.

Lucifer:.................

(y/n) You aren't still at the bar are you?

Lucifer: Of course I am not I am close to home.

(y/n): Geez why didn't you say that sooner love see you in a few.

  (y/n) turned off his phone before setting it down on the bed. Before rushing downstair opening the door of the house to see Lucifer sitting down on the steps. Lucifer gave (y/n) a wave. (y/n) let out a sigh before picking Lucifer up and slinging Lucifer arm around his  neck. As (y/n) did his best to get Lucifer up the stairs to his room. They had just reached the room and (y/n) had just unlocked the door and grabbed his phone before Lucifer flopped on the bed. (y/n) shut the door before letting out a sigh. "I swear Lucifer what were you thinking going out drinking? You had me worried there"

  "Sorry *hic* babe but I felt jealous and needed something to do. So when Diavolo asked me out *hic* I thought why the hell not *hic*"

   "Lucifer why were you jealous?"

"Because lately on top of spending alot of time with Diavolo *hic* but you have been *hic* spending alot of time with my brothers. I felt unwanted"

   "Lucifer I never meant to make you feel that.  It's just you have been working later and later each night. So instead of being alone I thought I should spend some time with your brothers"

"Now I feel like an idiot right now getting  jealous and drunk over nothing", Lucifer said putting his hand to his forehead.

   (y/n) gave Lucifer a kiss on his forhead. "Your not an idiot it just shows you care about me"

Lucifer nodded before pulling (y/n) to the bed and holding him tight in a spooning postion. Before mumbling something under his breath and falling asleep. Shortly afterward (y/n) did the same.

*The next morning*

Lucifer had woken up with a major headache to be greeted by (y/n) smirking at him. "Morning love how is that hang over treating you?"

   "Ugh", Lucifer groaned. (y/n) let out a chuckle before handing Lucifer everything he needed to get over his hangover. "How drunk was I?"

   "Drunk enough that you nearly passed out on the doorstep", (y/n) said. As Lucifer remembered what happened last night. From him being jealous to getting drunk over jealousy. To what (y/n) had said and falling asleep in (y/n) room. "Shit", he cursed. He picked up his phone and began to text in the group chat.

Lucifer: I have a terrible headache so I don't want any of you causing me any trouble for me.

Lucifer: Understood Mammon?

Mammon: Why did you single just me out.

(y/n) : What your brother is say is he is hung over from drinking so don't piss him off understood Mammon.

Mammon: Not you too (y/n)?

Asmodeus: Wait whaaaaaat?! Lucifer hung over.

Lucifer: If anyone thinks it's a good idea to add to this conversion, you better be prepared to be hung from the chandelier tomorrow.

Lucifer then turned off his phone before looking at his boyfriend. "Did you really have to tell them about my hangover?"

  "Yes if I didn't Mammon would have done something stupid and we would have to deal with the aftermath. Now spend the day with me while you get over your hangover", (y/n) said. Lucifer smiled thankful he had such a good boyfriend who put up with him. Even after he got drunk. Nobody not even Mammon pissed him off that day.

*End*