True Love and Proposal

Cody on the left and Mason (blond) on the right

Rory

Sky

Mason was sitting at his usual lunch table his bag sitting next to him. He had pulled out his homework from the other classes and quickly finished the remaining homework in a few minutes. Before pulling his computer out of his bag as he began to jot something down. When he heard someone set their lunch tray down. Mason looked up to see a man with black hair and gray eyes looking straight toward him. "Cody", Mason said with a smile creeping on his face. Cody was Mason's best friend, neighbor, and crush. Mason had been about to say something else when a boy with black hair and red eyes sat next to Cody causing Mason smile to disappear. He watched the two try to feed each other the other lunch. Both Cody and Rory arguing who should eat first. Before both of them shared a smile and stuck food in one another mouth. Cody had never told Mason that he and Rory were dating but Mason knew better. Mason getting tired of watching this stood up and left. Taking his things with him. Knowing that Cody would probably not notice his absence like he did every other day. Mason searched the lunchroom trying to find an empty table before he found one as he set his things down beside him. Before taking his phone out along with his computer and headphones. Before looking through his playlist to find a song that fits how he felt at that moment. Before finding True Love from Liv and Maddie. Sure it was childish and somewhat girly but at the moment Mason could careless as he started to play the song. As he found himself singing along he could understand what Liv had felt like. Mason soon found himself lost in the song. He had closed his eyes as he was singing his heart out.

When he heard a tray get sat down he didn't bother to open his eyes he had thought it was Sky another friend of his and Cody and the only person who knew of Mason crush. What Mason didn't know was that it wasn't Sky but Cody sitting next to him. What he also didn't know was

"Damn it why didn't I say anything I am such a coward", Mason said before Cody could say anything. "Maybe then we could've been the couple. Maybe then I won't fell this much hurt and pain. I know when this all started that I told him we should be friends but now I don't know when but for a while whenever I look at him. I think to myself I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life loving him. I already knew by then that I was already too deep. I wanted to tell him but damn Rory stole my chance before I could say anything. I wish I could tell him but I already know its too late"

Cody had a look of surprise on his face. I always thought that was Sky trying to make me feel better. What should I say through Cody asked himself? Cody took a deep breath. "Hey", he called as Mason slowly opened his eyes, and instead of seeing Sky, he saw Mason sitting next to him.

"Where is Sky and did you hear any of that?"

"Sky never was here and I heard all of it"

"Shit what have I done you are dating Rory", Mason said before getting up to leave when Cody pulled him down. Before looking straight into Mason's eyes.

"Mason even through I am your best friend and a guy. I can't help but love you, Mason. In fact, I have loved you since we were in the eighth grade", Cody blurted out his face bright red. As Mason gave Cody a shocked and surprised look.

"Why are you apologizing I should be apologizing I mean you are probably just saying this to make me feel better. But thanks anyway I wish you and Rory a happy relationship", Mason said before trying to get and again getting pulled down by Cody.

"I am not lying Mason. To tell you the truth Rory and I aren't dating. He is too in love with Sky and I am too in love with you. The only reason we were doing it was that Sky kept telling me you loved me and I thought she was playing me. So she had both me and him pretend we were and she told me to come here today. I'm sorry Mason"

Mason than pulled Cody down toward him before kissing him softly on the lips. Before parting as he was crying. As Cody kept begging him not to. "Damn it Cody I went through a lot of trouble so you better take responsibility", Mason said before leaning onto Cody as Cody hugged him and kissed Mason on the head. Before whispering in his ear causing Mason's face to go beet red. As the two spent the rest of the lunch period eating and feeding each other just enjoying one another company.

*A few years later Later*

Since Mason and Cody had gotten together a lot has changed. Their parent knew of there son's relationship and were fine with it. Mason had gotten a book published and it quickly rose to be a best-seller even after it being BL (Boy Love). Cody had become an actor and was getting decent jobs. And after high school, Cody and Mason had moved in together with a small apartment they had found. Mason had wanted to plan something special for there anniversary. He had also been planning to the proposal to Cody. After finding a ring for him. All Mason needed big to start it off. Sky had suggested another song which Mason had dismissed at first before Sky remained him a song had brought him and Cody together in the first place. They spend the next week trying to find the two perfect songs before finally finding two perfect songs. One was another Liv and Maddie song called Count Me and the other was Grow Old with You. Mason sent the next few weeks trying to memorize both songs on top of his work. Finally, the day of the anniversary arrived Mason had everything planned. That night Cody came home to find takeout from his favorite Chinese place on the table with his boyfriend standing waiting for him with a loving look on his face. "Come and sit down", he said as Cody nodded and agreed before taking a seat. Mason pulled out his phone and began to sing Count Me In and after finishing the song.

He took another deep breath before starting to sing Grow Old With You.

As he got on one knee in front of Cody. "Cody you have been my everything for as long as I can remember. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and become my husband", Mason asked as Cody began to tear up before nodding yes. Mason put the ring on Cody before hugging Cody and whispering something in his ear. As they made their way to their shared bedroom and afterward spent every night from that night on and for the rest of there life in one another arms.

*End*