Sin? (girl x girl)

Note: This is probably going to be the one and only time I do a one shot with girl x girl. Only because their is none with a men. 

Lily had just finished up tied up women with rope with an evil smirk on her face. Before finding a guard to guard her. Threatening the man to make sure she didn't escape. Lily was sitting in front of a burning fire pit with a picture of the virgin Mary above her. With thoughts of the women who she had tied up. The women with long auburn hair, blue eyes. A woman that Lily had seen dancing.  And before she had known it Lily had resorted to kidnapping her and tying her up. Lily knew she could never be gay after all she would become a nun soon. She couldn't be feeling anything, especially toward a woman. Lily remembered a song from one of her favorite Disney movies. 

Lily had almosted finished singing when the guard barged into the room.

   "Misteress Lily The dancer has escaped", the man said. 

"What?!"

   "She's nowhere in Cathedral. She's gone"

"But how?! Never mind. Get out, you idiot! I'll find her if I have to burn down everything",  Lily said before opening the door with her mission to find the women if it was the last thing she did. 

*End*