Friends and Crush

Don't forget to play the song while you are reading*

Brad had been sitting in the empty artroom reading a book. Waiting for the bell to ring. He pulled out his phone trying to see if he got any texts from his crush/friend. When a boy with messy blond hair and blue eyes walked in. The boy put on an apron before getting out a blank canvas and beginning to paint looking Brad's way. Causing Brad's face to go red as he put his airpods in trying not to pay attention to the boy in front of him. As he continued to text his best friend/crush. When the songs Friends began to play on his phone.

Brad: Hi. How are you? I love you.

He sent it not paying attention to what he had written.

Crush: Good. And seriously you really ain't going away without a fight. You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite. I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times", he started counting on his fingers before continuing. "Haven't I made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S.  Please stop hitting on me we are friends and that's all we will ever be. Now I have to go...

Brad at that moment felt like he was about to cry. Why couldn't he love him he asked himself. Before the second part of The Crush Song began to play as Brad began to text a replay. Using the song as a base for my reply.

Brandon: Your love is my drug can't you see. I love you why don't you love me? I'm sick and tired of this shit. I just want a relationship. Hold up wait a minute. You think I'm just a toy? Well, you are just a boy. And your love is a decoy. I really think you need some help. Cause now I'm taken by myself. And I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons why I lo-ove me. Reason number one - I'm super hot, Reason number two - you're super not, Reason number three - I'm all I got and all I got is someone hot. Boy check you're resume. You want a background check okay. First name no, last name hell no. Wanna get with me you lost your place. You think you own everyone. I don't belong to anyone. So screw you.

Crush:...........................

Crush: As if bye felicity

Brad put down his phone setting it aside and was tempted to cry when he remembered he was in the artroom. And he wasn't the only one in the room. But he had been crushing on the same guy since the last year of middle school only to be treated like shit. He had been trying to decide what to do when the boy with the blond hair came over. "Hey is everything okay you looked pretty tense"

"Nothing", Brad lied.

Before the blond hair boy picked up Brad's phone and looked at the text messages. "What the hell who the hell does that? Anyone would be happy to date you. That guy was missing out on something", the boy said before pulling Brad closer to him. " I think you have a lot to offer. I mean you seem smart, charming, and handsome. Your smile can light up a room. Your laugh is loud and makes everyone want to smile. I barely know you but for some reason, I am already enchanted and enthralled me. I wish you could see how amazing you and what a waste that duche was on you"

For some reason, Brad pulled the boy into a hug. As tears began to stream down his face. Finally, someone who could see him for who he is. If only he had found him soon. He is probably taken. "Damn it why?"

"What is it?"

"Why couldn't it have been someone else I just got my heartbroken and yet I want to date you. But you are probably already taken"

"Actually I am not", the boy said before pulling Brad into a kiss.

"You know I can be possessive and jealous. I can be clingy and I will cause you lots of trouble", Brad said hugging the boy.

"I like being needed and I am looking forward to it love", the boy said before kissing Brad on the head. "And aren't you going to ask me my name. Considering we are now dating?"

"What's your name"

"It's Damian but you can call me whatever you want"

"Okay babe"

Damian smiled as Brad wondered how he got so lucky. As the two boys held each other in one another arms never wanting to let go. Spending the rest of the lunch talking and getting to know one another but not without exchanging kisses. As both began to fall more and more in love with one another. Never wanting the moment to end.

*End*