15

15, I have

He did that to show me off to my family.

My siblings are following him on his IG, and are friends with him on Facebook. That's definitely the reason.

I must say, he's doing well as my acting boyfriend.

"Hindi." that's my answer to Iona's curiosity.

She smiled at me teasingly. "Grabe. Huwag kang mag-alala. Hindi ko naman bet ang best friend mo kaya 'di ako maiinis kung sasabihin mo ang totoo."

"Hindi kami."

"Okay." kibit-balikat niya.

"Anong pinag-uusapan niyo diyan?" si Chelsea na inilapit pa ang upuan sa likod namin.

"Chismosang palaka..." Iona mumbled.

I cleared my throat and shifted on my seat. Iona rolled her eyes at her before fumbling on her phone.

I should tell Hope to be careful in posting things like that. I don't want other people to think of us in a different way. Okay na ang sa pamilya ko lang kumalat ang kaalaman na kami na nga. I bit my lips, realizing that his family might have seen that story of him.

Adores pa naman ang nakalagay. Adores! Sobrang senti, napaka-genuine ng dating. He's really a master when it comes to using the right words at certain times.

To: Hope

Ba't ganyan IG story mo akala tuloy ng ka-block ko tayo na. Maraming nakakita niyan sira ka

Fr: Hope

Oh ngayon? Oh ngayon?

I pursed my lips upon reading his response. Wala siyang pakialam.

It's been almost two weeks since Heidi and I broke up. I still have her number on my phone but it remained unnoticed to me. Hindi ko siya tinext, tinawagan o anuman. I had the urge to do so but I forced myself to act the way I should. I mean, she's already with someone else though I don't know for how long already but that's enough for me to wake up from loving her.

Masakit pa rin para sa'kin pero siguro ayos lang naman na maramdaman ko iyon. This is why I can't help but be thankful for the presence of Hope. I didn't expect him to be able to console me big time. Minsan iti-text pa niya ako para lang mabigay ang kung anong pagkaing binili niya para sa'kin. At first he looked irritated while giving me a small tub of ice cream, saying that he has two and he can't finish them both. Sagabal daw ang maraming calories sa pagwo-work out nito.

Palusot. The following day, he gave me a box of macaroons. The next day again, he treated me for lunch. Sabay kaming kumain.

He didn't open the topic about what happened to me. Since that night that I cried so bad and I let him see how broken I am, he just kept on listening to me. He didn't tell me I did the right thing, for going there and revealing the truth. He didn't add any negative comments about Heidi, or about what she did to me. He was quiet and it was fine with me. He actually made me feel like it was what I needed the most.

The feeling of peacefulness. I'm honestly kind of happy, now that I discovered another thing about Hope. It was the very first time I cried like that. It was the first time that someone I love cheated on me. Ganoon pala siya kapag ganoon ang nararamdaman ko. It feels strange but deeply heartening.

Sunday came and Hope joined me and my family for the mass. My mama told me to bring him with us. I was wearing a green floral wrap top with short flutter sleeves, white fitted jeans and my black simple strappy sandals. I tied my hair in a low ponytail this time.