10

*Cate/Persis*

I walked into the mission room of Dami's older hero base. What I saw, I was not expecting.

"Dames? What are you wearing? And since we're going to be here for a while, can you introduce me to your friends?" I asked.

"Oh! Hi, Persis! My older sister Gale doesn't like it when I call anyone by their last name. So she makes me wear one of her dresses. This week it's Sofia the First. And also she decorates my face with makeup and I have to wear a wig associated with the dress. Plus Gale's drunk and on a sugar rush which will last the entire week."

"And that's never good. Hey Cate, I heard Lex changed your name?" Conner walked up.

"Yeah, he did." I answered.

"It's a pretty one. Come on, I'll introduce you to the team." Conner said. At that he called for the team and everyone came running.

"Team, for the newbies, this is Damian and Cate. Sorry, I'm still going to call you Cate. Please introduce yourselves, names and codenames." Conner announced.

"Okay! I'm Artemis, Tigress."

"I'm Megan, or M'gann. In the field I'm Miss Martian!"

"I'm Dick, Nightwing."

"Hey there, I'm Jason but Red Hood in the field."

"I'm Tim, Red Robin."

"Superboy." Conner said.

"Nice to remeet you, I'm M'gann's brother Garfield, or Beastboy."

"Jaime or Blue Beetle here."

"I'm Cassie,protege of Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl."

"Barbra here as Batgirl."

"La'gann, Lagoon boy."

"Karen, Bumblebee."

"Bart, Kidflash or Impulse, whichever Wally isn't."

"I'm Wally, as you may remember. I'm Kidflash all the time."

"Aaannnnddddd I'm Gaaaaalllleee! Nightingale! Niccccce tooooo meet youuuuuuuu!" A teenaged girl slurred.

"Uh, is she okay?" I asked.

"That's Gale, she's still drunk and on the sugar rush." Damian said.

"So, Damian, since Dick's now Nightwing, are you going to be Robin? Or are you sticking to Red Wing?" Jason asked as he smoked a cigarette.

"Well, it would seem as though I need to take on the mantle of Robin. So yes, I will become Robin."

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head. I fell to my knees and clutched my head. Everyone crowded around me.

I saw forgotten memories. I saw myself first meeting the team, then having a sleepover with the girls at the Bat family's house. I saw the red headed boy and me singing a song. Then there was the mission with Aqualad as Infinite. Then I saw Black Manta inject me with some serum. Then it all came back.

"Where's Kaldur and Zatanna?" I asked once the pain had passed.

"They moved up to the Justice League. Aquaman retired and Kaldur took his place. Why do you ask?" Dick said.

"I have my memory back! " I cheered.

"Really? Let's test that." Wally said then dropped his voice to a whisper. "Show me the secret garden."

I touched his arm then sped off to find it. Which I did.

I opened the door to find the garden just as I left it. Still so beautiful with blooming flowers and greenery everywhere. The mossy rocks were still mossy and the waterfall was creating a calming splash as the water fell into the pond. Wally approached me with a hug.