18

*Damian*

"You know, since we're all together right now, let's play truth or dare!" Gale suggested. We all agreed, much to my distaste. I hate party games, and this event isn't the one where you play games! It's a gala! And lots of rich people are gathered for the fundraiser!

"Alright, Dick! T or D?" Gale asked.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you have an issue regarding which girl to date? You've dated three." Gale asked.

"Well, let's just say I inherited Bruce's problem of not being able to stick to one woman. But it's not all my fault. Zee moved up and I moved to Jump City. There, Starfire stole my second first kiss when she needed to know English. Then I came back here, and Babs was available. So I took the chance." Dick explained.

"Sounds like it was all your choice, Dick. YOu chose to be a player." I sneered.

"Oh yeah? Dami, T or D?"

"Dare." I smirked. Though, it fell when I saw Dick consulting Gale.

"I dare you to sing and do the hand motions to Baby Shark, while wearing this shark suit." Dick held up a shark suit my size. I quickly said no.

"Well, you could forfeit. " Gale said. I choose carefully. If I went decided to forfeit, the action I would have to do would cause me just as much embarrassment as would singing the annoying children's song.

"Fine. I'll sing the song. And wear the costume." I said at last. Tim grabbed his phone and turned on the song.

Once I was done, I could feel that my face was red. Everyone was laughing, even Father.

"Father! Are you laughing??" I asked, thoroughly surprised.

"No, I'm not laughing." Father instantly stopped. Suddenly I had a great dare in mind for Father.

"Father, T or D?"

"Dare me."

"How about you sing us that song you were singing on the way to school today. " I smirked.

"Beloved, you sing?" Mother asked. Father's face was as red as a tomato.

"No, I don't. It was just Damian's imagination."

"Oh, please! Bruce, you clearly were singing Cotton Eye Joe when it came on!" Dick chimed in. Jason and Tim nodded their heads in agreement.

"Alright, alright! I'll sing it! Or can I forfeit?" Father yelled.

"If you want to dance the Macarena, then yes, you can forfeit." Jason said. Father shook his head. I nodded to Gale who used her phone to put the song on. Father began dancing and singing. Tim joined him then we all joined in.

After dancing, it was Father's turn to dare someone.

"Artemis, T or D?"

"Truth. I'm too tired from dancing for a dare."

"How would you respond to someone telling you at the father figure you've had since you were twelve was actually your biological father and that you have a twin brother and a half brother?"

"Well, if this was told to me now, I would definitely freak out and not talk to my father figure for weeks after receiving the news."

"Is that just you, or would all girls do that?" Father asked. I knew why he was asking this. He had important news to tell Gale and Jason regarding their birth mother and father.

"Oh heck yeah! Bruce, not everyone is aloof like you, Damian and Talia. Heck, even Dick would freak if that were the case!" Artemis exclaimed. Father just nodded.