Chapter 8

Scott ran his hands through his hair once again. He could no longer be the sweet Scott, he had to change for his own sake, and Sofía's. He was about to go out with Tony, though he was a little bit nervous and scared, he did feel kind of excited. It was always like that with Tony, it felt like you were apart of something. Tony always knew how to go his own way and do whatever he wanted, he never thought of what people would think about his lifestyle. Scott did the exact opposite thing, he thought of what people might think of him and done what they felt was right but not him.

He had arrived to the club with Tony and some of the other guys who had finally accepted him as a part of the 'gang' just because Theo did. He was kind of the boss anyway. It was the same club he had met Tony in and this time it was weird because now he was 'with' Tony.

''Here you go,'' Tony said as he handed him a shot, Scott drank it and it felt strong.

He shook his head fast. ''Wow.'' he said.

''I know, it's strong isn't it?'' Scott nodded and Tony padded him on the shoulder. ''But it's the shit dude.''

Scott smiled nervously and nodded. ''Yeah,'' he laughed.

''Chill Scott,'' Tony said as he had noticed how tense he was. ''Your in a club, have fun and look around..'' Scott did as he said. ''Almost every girl here has her eye on you, take advantage of it.'' He winked at him.

''I'm not really..''

''Hey! If you won't do it, then I will!'' Tony teased him as he smirked and Scott watched him as he was striding towards the dancefloor. Scott didn't want to just stand there alone so he went towards the dancefloor and decided to dance. After a while he had gotten half drunk and danced with every other girl on the dancefloor. Soon after that, Tony came towards him. ''Here, take this,'' he said, handing him what seemed to be a pill.

''Is it safe?'' asked Scott completely mortified. Tony laughed, raising his voice because of the loud music that was playing in the club.

 ''It's the shit bro!'' he half yelled.

Scott looked at it with doubt as he had it in the palm of his hand. He then shook his head. ''What the heck, I'll just do it.'' He put it in his mouth and swallowed it. He kept on dancing and in about 1 minute he felt amazing. The pill had finally kicked in. It was like he was the center of the universe, he smiled and closed his eyes. Only craving for another one.

''Why am I here?'' Sofía asked Theo. ''I mean, why am I cleaning for you?'' she asked, feeling curious.

Theo hissed as soon as he had heard the question come from her mouth. ''Let's just say the place was getting a little messy and it needed to be cleaned.'' 

''Really? Because it's pretty obvious to me that your not low on money and you really could get a maid for that you know.'' Her eyes then glanced at the half broken alarm she had broken the other day, it was on the table. Theo remained silent, ignoring her words. ''Oh come on, admit it.'' She giggled, trying to make him look at her. ''Your lonely and you like having me here. It makes you happy.'' 

''Well, I'm not sad about it. That's all I'm going to say.'' He grinned.

She then turned her head towards the room, that was so full of mysteries. ''What's in that room?'' she asked. ''Bodies?'' she allowed herself to ask but she was only teasing him.

''Shut up and just continue cleaning.'' 

''Oh I know, another prisoner.'' She folded her arms.

''Your not a prisoner Sofía.''

''Yeah but I am your hostage,'' she reminded him.

''Sofía, stop arguing and clean!'' he yelled trying to scare her but she wasn't afraid.

She stepped closer to him. ''You think I'm afraid of you but I'm not anymore. I was. You may think your a monster but I don't think you are. Your just lonely and you enjoy my company.'' He looked at her strangely. She knew that she had hit him right where she wanted to.

Theo opened his mouth to say something. ''Why do you think that?'' he whispered and stepped closer to her, so close that their faces were almost touching. She looked at him up and down, trying find words to say. He touched her long dark hair with his hands, stroking it. ''You are pretty Sofía,'' he whispered, and it sent shivers down her spine. She didn't know if it was in a good way or a bad way. ''I understand why your father wouldn't let you go.'' His hand was now on her hip, stroking it and it moved further down. She would tell him to stop but something else inside her told her not to. She could feel his erection against her, and felt his chest on hers. She closed her eyes as he planted one kiss on her neck, his heavy breathing against it.

He then suddenly stopped when his phone started to ring and he picked it up from his pocket, stepping away but he was still looking at her, and she at him. ''What is it?''

 Sofía couldn't quite hear what the other person on the line was saying. All she knew was that Theo's eyes widened, and he  had  looked surprised. She could of sworn to herself that he was a little bit scared too.