Chapter 17

Scott was still being kissed rougly by Elaine. She was almost topless, only wearing her bra and began to unbotton Scott's pants. He could barely breathe before kisses, which made him stop her. ''Stop stop stop...'' he said, pulling away.

''What?'' she laughed. ''You don't want it?'' she said seductively.

''Elaine, you're beautiful and fun but you don't have to do this with me. ''

''What are you talking about?''

''I don't want to have sex with you.'' He stroked her cheek gently, and she only looked clueless. ''I just want to get to know you.''

''What crap are you on about?'' she snapped as she folded her arms across her chest. ''You want this, you want this from me. You want me...''

''What is wrong with YOU?'' Scott rasped and she stepped away.

''Come on. You clearly want something from me, that's why you've been hanging around...'' she said.

''Yeah, I want to get to know you because I like you. You ever thought that might be the reason Elaine?'' He pushed her out of the way and barged out of the room, slamming the door behind him.  

She shook her head and grabbed her shirt, putting it back on.   After a while of just standing there, someone came in. Cole.

''So, did you?'' 

''No we didn't Cole.''

''Wasn't I specific enough? If I tell you to screw him, you screw him,'' he raised his voice, looking angry.  

''He didn't want it OK?'' she replied.

''What kind of guy doesn't want it?''

''Clearly Scott.''

''That guy is strange. He's doing drugs, but not you. Guess he's into that more then you... doesn't surprise me.'' He winked at her. She raised her hand to slap him but he grabbed it before she managed. ''Don't try that with me sweet Ellie, you would regret it.'' He grabbed her and kissed her roughly on the mouth. He then started to take her clothes off and she forced herself and did the same thing to him.

Moments later the bedroom door opened and Elaine came out and Cole after him. Scott saw them coming and he knew exactly what they were doing as Cole stroked her ass. He wanted to punch something, or someone and it was Cole. Elaine barely looked at Scott and went to get something to drink and Cole went the exact opposite way.

Scott headed for Sofía's room, and knocked. ''I don't want to talk to you.'' He allowed himself to open it since it wasn't locked anymore.

''Am I that bad?'' he said, still pissed after what he just witnessed.

''Oh sorry, come in Scott. Thought you were Mr. Beast.''

''Funny,'' he laughed and sat on the bed with her meanwhile she lied on it. ''What are you thinking?'' he asked her as she looked at the ceiling.

''I'm thinking, I want to be at the beach right now, surfing. And watch a marathon of planet of the apes with my dad. And as crazy as it sounds I want to be at the university, studying. God knows I'm gonna fail now. I hate this place and I want to go.''

''Me too, but we have to stay for a while.''

''I know, I just hate it here. I really really really hate it here,'' she growled, thinking about her encounter with Theo earlier. She remembered his face, like he got stabbed in the heart. She also remembered the way he kissed her on the bed, how good and amazing it felt.

''We will get out, as soon as we have the chance. I promise.'' He touched her hand and left the room.