Chapter 30 FINAL

It had been 5 months and Elaine had been going through rehab and she was clean. She didn't drink or smoke and she was dating Scott. He made her happy and she hade him happy. There was one thing missing in her life and that was her brother Theo.

She then thought of Edward and how he was doing, she contacted him and he informed her that Cole was going to be buried, he invited her to the funeral but she declined and he understood after everything that Cole had put her through but she wished Edward the best and she told him how sorry she was for everything.

She found herself infront of Theo's house. She inhaled deeply and knocked on his door. When it opened he stood there and he wasn't wearing a suit, he was normal. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. His eyes widened as he saw his sister standing there, it was obvious that it was unexpected, he hadn't seen her for 5 months.

''Theo,'' she said.

''Elaine,'' he smiled. ''Come in, please.''

Elaine nodded and she walked inside his house, surprised to see boxes all over the place. ''Your moving?''

''Yeah, I am,'' he admitted. ''It's time for a new and smaller place, it's way too big for me. And I'm going to move on and start a new life. I'm clean.''

''Really?'' She lightened up, and it was obvious that her brother had been changing his life and so was she. ''I am too.''

''You are?'' he asked and she simply nodded. ''Congratulations.'' 

''Congratulations to you too.'' She smiled. 

After a moment of silence between them two, Theo finally decided to speak. ''Elaine, I'm sorry for what I've put you through. The drugs, the parties..Cole and everything. I've been a terrible brother and I hate myself for it. I will never forget what I did, for as long as I live.''

''Theo.'' She put her hand on his shoulder. ''What your doing, is great. You've changed, I've changed. And your my brother, our parents would have wanted us to stay with each other and I am not going to leave you. I am going to be here for you and you are going to be there for me.'' He suddenly pulled her in for a hug. At first she was surprised but then she hugged him back. 

Sofía was walking on the street, she looked at the ground trying to hurry up to get to dinner with her dad, he was probably waiting for her and she was late. In one month she would be graduating, finally. Suddenly she found herself bumping into someone, when she looked up it was a familiar blonde girl, it was the girl at the club.

''Hey, I saw you at the club. In that room.''

''Oh, yeah. I remember you. I'm Caroline, '' she said gently.

''What? I mean, how?''

''Oh,'' Caroline laughed. ''The man uhm Theo I think his name was.'' Theo, that name had made her heart beat faster. ''He released me, I don't know what happened but it's like in one night he changed, he shut down everything, I'm back with my family.'' She smiled.

''Congratulations,'' Sofía smiled back.

''Thank you, maybe it was you. You begged him to release me. Anyways...have a great day,'' she happily said and walked away.

Sofía picked up her phone and quickly dialled her dad. ''Dad, hey. Looks like I'm going to have to skip dinner, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you.'' Her dad said that he understood, she said her goodbyes to him and put her phone into her pocket. She headed  to Theo's house as she drove as fast as she could and parked in front of it. She stepped out, preparing herself to knock on the door when she finally did. And moments later he stood in front of her. This time he didn‘t wear a suit, he was different but he was still the handsome man. He wore black jeans and a grey t- shirt showing his muscles.

''Hello Theo,'' she swallowed.

''Hello Sofía.'' His lips formed into a smile, he raised his hand and touched her face gently. ''It's nice to see you.'' She closed her eyes and touched his hand that was on her cheek. She then opened her eyes again and Theo pulled his hand away.

''You've changed,'' she said. 

''I've tried,'' he admitted.

''I know,'' she said.

''For what I have done to you is.''

''You've made up for it and I forgive you.''

''You can't.''

''Yes I can,'' she raised her voice.  

''I don't deserve you, Sofía. I don't deserve your love. I'm an ugly man and you loved me anyway. ''

 ''You were an ugly man, Theo.'' She stepped closer to him and put both her hands on his cheeks, and she cupped his face. ''You are now the man you were supposed to be and I love you and you are beautiful.'' She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth. When he didn't kiss her back she was going to walk away when he stopped her and pulled her to him and kissed her.