Chapter 20

Elaine noticed as a couple of girls flirted with Scott and the worst part was that he was flirting with them too. She looked down, trying to keep her heart from breaking. Suddenly she felt someone's precense standing beside her.

''Poor Scott.'' She looked to her side, seeing it was s Cole and he was whispering words in her ear. ''He doesn't want you, he doesn't like you because you act like a slut.'' She felt angry and prepared herself to slap him, but he was way too strong and grabbed her arm and put it down. ''But what will he think when I ordered you to sleep with him?'' he continued to whisper in her ear. ''He finds out that you were just acting like a prostitute.'' She tried to walk away, but he was in her way. ''Face it Elaine. I own you and your pussy. Your stuck with me, forever until I say otherwise. '' He grabbed her chin and held it harshly, he suddenly let go and walked off.

Elaine stood there processing his words. She took a good look at Scott once more before walking off.

Sofía drank her soda. She felt warm so she took her cardigan off. A cool song started playing, and she nodded her head to it. She felt someone touch her hand and it was Theo, standing infront of her. ''Theo,' she said surprised.

''Dance with me?'' he smiled.

''Uhm, okay..'' She agreed and he lead her to the dancefloor and they started dancing to the music. He turned her around and pulled her into his arms as ''Lost it to trying'' by Son Lux started playing. He grabbed both of her hands and puts them around his neck, making her shy. He put his right hand slowly on her left cheek and began stroking it. Sofía looked into his eyes. He leaned in and puts his lips on hers and they begin kissing. He deepened the kiss as she felt his tongue stroking with hers. Moments later she pulled away. 

''It's supposed to be wrong Theo. Why does it feel right?''

Theo shrugged. ''Maybe it's just supposed to be that way,'' he said, making her smile.

''Maybe. Theo, why don't you let people see the good in you, that your not a monster?''

''Maybe I haven't until now, until you.'' He stroked her cheek once more. ''I'm going to get some fresh air and when I'm back why don't we kiss some more and do other things.'' Theo suggested and she laughed as he made her blush.

''Okay. I'm going to go to the bathroom.'' He nodded and they went their seperate ways.

Elaine picked up her phone and dialled the taxi service. She waited for it to arrive and five minutes later it arrived. She stepped into the cab and went home. She couldn't bare it to be in that club any longer, to have Cole torment her and watch as Scott flirted with other girls.

When she arrived to the house, she went to her room and watched some television while eating ice cream in a bowl. She put it aside when she felt her phone vibrate, there was a message from Cole. She started to read what it said:

Cole: Left so soon? Thinking of you. Scott is flirting with the girls and they are all over him.  You will be mine forever ;)

 Elaine felt the anger rising inside of her. She started to growl with anger and yelled as she threw her phone at the wall and it broke. She collapsed on the bed and buried herself in her pillow, trying to prevent herself from crying.