Chapter 1

Hi there, my name is y/n and I live in New Jersey with my mom, dad, and one older sister and one younger brother. My family has always been the most caring and honest and overall just amazing family to ever exist! But, I haven't told them about my depression and how I wanna just end it all. They have been asking questions but instead of telling the truth I always say "I'm fine". While my life may be amazing at home my life at school isn't. I constantly get bullied to the point where I am insecure of my physical appearance and the way I act. I had also just recently had gotten diagnosed with cancer. (I am so sorry please don't yell at me I did not wanna do that 🙏🏾) I chose not to tell people at my school about it because all of a sudden people will change and start being nice to me and be fake to my face! But on a positive note I will tell you that I love to sing! I am an amazing singer! I don't really sing in front of anyone except my family and friends! Speaking of friends meet my friends Nyakim and Javi! They have been friends with me since kindergarten and know that I have cancer. We are currently in school where shit is about to go down!
To be continued....
This is my first story! Tell me what you think so far! Be nice! Thank you 🙏🏾