Chapter 35

Y/n's POV
Well, my parents told me the news. I am moving to South Korea next Monday. Am I gonna miss New Jersey? No! My whole life everyone treated me like I was nothing! Like I didn't fit in! Like I didn't belong! Like I was a mistake! I would get beat, raped, assaulted, blackmailed, any horrible thing you could think of! I'm 17 now! My birthday passed already. (I forgot to make that part, sorry) on the bright side my hair is starting to grow back! I can't stop touching it! I walk downstairs to eat something. "Hey Y/n! Your hair looks amazing! It's so cute!" Yoongi says. "Thank you Yoongi! It's coming back!" I said excitedly
(Your hair)

(Ignore the girl)"It's so soft and fluffy!" Jungkook says rubbing his fingers through my hair

(Ignore the girl)
"It's so soft and fluffy!" Jungkook says rubbing his fingers through my hair. "What are you gonna do with your wigs?" Namjoon asks me. "I might keep them." I said. We were all eating when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Jimin says. "Hello sweetie!" My mom says walking in. "Mom! Dad! Imani! Malachi!" My family walked through the door as we rushed to hug each other. "We're so glad to see you!" Imani says. "Your hair is coming back!" Malachi says. "I know! I'm so glad to see you guys too!" We continued talking for the rest of the time. "So Y/n, you will be homeschooled right?" Hoseok asks me. "Yes, my parents don't trust me going to school anymore." I said. "This is good for you. You can stay safely at home on your computer doing work but when you graduate you will have to go to the school and get your diploma and stuff." Namjoon says. "I know! I can't wait for that day to come!" I said excitedly. "Well I talked to the school and they said you can get homeschooled so it's all good." My mother says. "Thank you mother." I said. "You can learn Korean while you are down there as well." Jungkook says. "I have been taking classes at school but I only know a few sentences." I said. "Well when you get down there you can continue and then you will be fluent!" Hoseok says. "That would be nice." I said. "Alex, Nyakim, Javi, and Alex can stay with you guys!" Jin says. "Of course they can!" My mother says. "Then it's settled! Next Monday we say goodbye to New Jersey!" Taehyung says. "We already packed everything up at our house and the movers will be there then." My father says. We all agreed on it. I can't wait to say goodbye to New Jersey and hello to South Korea! I hope things are different.

To be continued...