Chapter 42

Y/n's POV
After waking up from my nap I head back inside and shower. After I shower I put my pajamas on and lay in bed. I was scrolling through my phone when there was a knock at my door. I open the door to see that girl from the hospital. "Y-you again?" I asked shocked. "Yeah, it's me." She says. "What's your name? How did you find me?" I asked. (I forgot the girl's name.) "My name is Sandra and I came down here for a little trip and saw you walking down the street the other day." Sandra says. "Oh...." "So how are you?" She asks smiling. "I'm great actually! I beat cancer and I have my hair back!" I took my hat off my head and let my hair down whipping it around a bit. (Just in case you forgot what your hair looks like)

"Wow! You have a lot of hair!" Sandra says with her jaw dropped

"Wow! You have a lot of hair!" Sandra says with her jaw dropped. "Thank you." I said giggling. "I wanted to tell you something." Sandra says seriously. "Oh, well come in then!" She walks in my house and then I close the door locking it behind me. "Would you like some tea?" I asked. "No thank you! It will actually be really quick." Sandra says pulling me towards her. "Well what is it then?" I ask concerned. "Your dad is not who he seems." My eyes widened when she said that. "What do you mean?" I asked anxiously. "He's not your dad. I'm your other sister." My jaw dropped. This has to be a joke right? My dad, mom, sister, and brother walked in. Their jaws drop. "Sandra?" My dad says anxiously. "What is going on here?" I asked. "Y/n, sit down. It's time we talked." My dad says. We all sat and I played with my fingers. "I'm not your real dad Y/n." My heart dropped to my ass. "What?" I said with a shaky voice. "When you were 5 your real father was a jerk to you. He beat you, raped you, burned you, threatened you, blackmailed you, made everyone turn against you. One day when you were running away from him you ran across the street and a car was coming. You got hit really badly. You lost your memory. You got it back but forgot all about him and Sandra. Don't get things twisted. Your mother is your real mother and Imani and Malachi are you biological siblings. It's just me. I used to do drugs at the time and he was my dealer. When he told me about what happened to you I got angry and I decided to take you guys from him. He is a monster. I'm sorry Y/n. But I couldn't let him get to you anymore." I was in tears. I couldn't believe it. Is he the reason why everyone treats me like shit? I was frozen. I went upstairs to my room and cried on my bed silently. I couldn't believe it. How could this be?

To be continued...