Chapter 5

Y/n's POV
"Oh, really?" "Yes." What we were told next was the most shocking thing I have ever heard. "We will be visiting your school." "What?" We all said. "Yup. We will be visiting your school for a day and seeing our ARMY's at school and doing an assembly there." "But I thought you guys were on tour." "We are! But we have this event as well." J-hope states. I am screaming on the inside right now! BTS is going to be at MY SCHOOL!!! OMFG!!! "W-when will you guys be coming?" Javi asks. "Next Monday you guys will see us. But we will probably be there before you get there." OMFG!!!! "How do you know what school we go to?" Nyakim asks. "We were passing by your school the other day and saw you all come out of it and we had to tell you." We all squealed quietly but Hobi heard us and giggled. "Well we just wanted to say hello and tell you the news. You're stunning by the way." Namjoon says. "Th-thank you." I said looking down. "No problem. See you guys on Monday." "Bye!" We all waved at them goodbye as they walked away when they were far away we walked out the building and got in the car and drove home. "Oh my gooooosh! BTS is actually coming to our school! This has to be a joke or prank or something!" "It definitely wasn't a prank! I could tell it wasn't!" "I guess we will find out on Monday." Alex says and looks at me. "Why are you so grumpy?" "Hello! Wake up dumbass! Taehyung and Jimin has their eyes on her!" "That's right!" And I don't like them looking at what's mine! Like I said!"
Taehyung's POV
That girl was so stunning! Y/n, y/n. The girl next to her didn't seem to like me and Jimin staring at her though. Could they be dating? My thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon. "What were you thinking about?" "Y/n and her friends." "They were stunning weren't they?" "Of course! They seem like nice girls!" "We'll find out more about them when we go to their school on Monday." "I can't wait to see them again!" Namjoon giggles. "I don't think the girl next to her likes when we stared at her though." Jimin brings up. "Yeah, she was giving us a very jealous look." "Could they be dating or something?" "Idk. If they are then that is awesome!" "Yeah."
Y/n's POV
I am at home on my bed when I get a text from Alex.
My future girlfriend 😍🥰
Did you enjoy the concert? 
                                                                                       You
Yes, what about you?

My future girlfriend 😍🥰
I did up until Jimin and Taehyung decided it would be a good idea to check you out 😤

You
Oh relax! They are way to old for me! Plus you are the one I want, I am all yours ☺️

My future girlfriend 😍🥰
Good. Damn right your mine babygirl 😘😉🤤

You
Okay okay! Go to bed! We need rest!

My future girlfriend 😍🥰
Awwwww, your right though. We do need rest! Good night sexy 😘

You
Goodnight Alex

I turn my phone up plug in on the charger and put it to the side and fall asleep thinking of what Namjoon said. "Monday is gonna be a hell of a day."
To be continued...