Chapter 18

The next day Y/n's POV
I wake up to soft snoring and look over to see my girlfriend Alex sleeping peacefully. It's a good thing we can just relax for the rest of the week and just chill. I touched my head to make sure my wig was still on and it was thank God I don't have to waste time trying to get it on. I get up to use the bathroom and when I get back I see the blankets move and a head come out. "Morning sleepy head." "Morning babygirl." I got over to her and kiss her lips and then pull away. "We have the today and the rest of the week off before we go home. We already went to anime con and that was fun!" "You wanna go to the indoor swimming pool? No one is there at the moment and they won't be until after 10:00 am!" "Sure! Let's go!" We ate breakfast and changed into our swimwear. This is my swimsuit
Swimsuit:

"I- Y/n!" "Yes Alex?" "Why do you have to be so damn sexy?!" I giggled

"I- Y/n!" "Yes Alex?" "Why do you have to be so damn sexy?!" I giggled. "I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you!" Alex runs over to me and starts tickling me. "AH!!! ALEX!!! APAOSOSJDJDKSJWJWKWWK!!!!! ST-ST-STOP!" "Say my name first." "OK OK!!! ALEX!!!! ALEX!!!!!" "No come on you know my name babygirl. What did I tell you to call me?" "M-MOMMY!!!! OKAY OKAY!!!! YOUR NAME IS MOMMY!!!!" "Good girl." She stops tickling me and I was catching my breath. "Okay, l-let's go to the pool." "Let's go."
At the pool
It was only me and Alex in there and we spent some time making out while in there...that was until we heard the door open. "Ew!" "Um?" "What are you girls doing?" "Kissing? What else does it look like?" "You two girls are dating?" "Yes." The woman looks at us in disgust when another woman comes in. "Hey!" We all looked at her. "Don't sit there and shame these girls okay? They are in love and happy! Get your homophobic ass somewhere else! Educate yourself!" "Eh? What are you saying?" "I'm saying get the hell out of here!" "Oh! Listen here young lady I will-" "Get out!" "Fine!" The woman leaves while the other lady looks at us. "I'm sorry about that I don't know what went through her head." "It's fine, we're used to it." The woman leaves and we are alone again. "It's only 9:00 am we still have some time." "Wanna chat a bit?" "Sure, what do you wanna talk about?" "Well, we're graduating next year so....what do you wanna do after high school?" "Go to college." "Where?" "I wanna go to (college of your choice)." "What? Me too!" "So does that mean we might be with each other after high school?" "Of course! Then we can get married!" "Um, yeah." "Do you not wanna get married?" "I do! It's just your kinda being weird about it." "I know I'm just excited because I love you." "I love you too." We continued kissing a little more before getting out of the pool. "Oh yeah! There is a dance tonight! You gonna go?" "Of course! I can't let you go by yourself babygirl!" I giggled and we walked out of the pool area.
Time skip again
It is now time for the dance and I put on the dress that I decided to save for last
Your dress:

 Time skip againIt is now time for the dance and I put on the dress that I decided to save for lastYour dress:

I also decided to do my hair and makeup
Your hair:

I also decided to do my hair and makeupYour hair:

Your makeup:

I came out to surprise Alex

I came out to surprise Alex. "Baby?" "Y/n-" "What do we think?" "Red is now my favorite color." I giggled and took her hand to the dance. "You look stunning yourself Miss Pepperman." "Thank you Miss Gatwetch!" We make our way down to the hall and it was beautiful!
The dance hall:

" "Thank you Miss Gatwetch!" We make our way down to the hall and it was beautiful!The dance hall:

"This is beautiful!" Alex exclaims. "I know! They did a good ass job!" We giggled then made our way to the dance floor
(You can play this song)

"This is my favorite song!" Alex exclaims. We dance our asses off and then I go to sit down because I'm tired cause cancer 🙄. "I told you not to dance too hard weirdo!" "Well I'm sorry I just wanted to dance!" "I knew I shouldn't have brought you." "But I just wanted to dance and be with you 🥺." "Alright! I know you wanna have fun baby I'm not mad at you I just want you to be safe and healthy and alive." "I know!" The dance was going so well until the music stopped and everyone was staring at someone so we went over. "Oh my god!"
To be continued...