Chapter 24

Y/n's POV
"Jimin?" I asked surprised. "Don't do this Y/n." Jimin says hugging me tightly. "You came back? Why are you here? How did you know I was here?" I asked. "I saw you come up here. I saw what you were about to do and I had to save you." Jimin says crying. "Why did you save me? Why didn't you just let me die?" I ask.  "You have so much to live for! Your 16 Y/n! You have your family, friends, girlfriend and us!" At this point Jimin was crying hard. "J-Jimin I just——" I was interrupted by Alex's lips touching mine. "How can you do this Y/n? Why? Don't do this! I love you, Javi loves you, Nyakim loves you, your family loves you, BTS loves you!" Alex says while crying. "We need to get you down from here. We said we were going to help you learn to love yourself and we meant it!" Jimin says. "Let's get you down from this bridge." Alex says carrying me bridal style. She's super strong! When we got off the bridge I got my crutches and we started to walk. "What are you doing back here?" I asked Jimin. "We came back for a vacation and I was walking here and when I saw you my heart broke, what happened to you?" Jimin asks me. "I was beaten up badly...by Hailey and Jamal." Anger was shown in Alex and Jimin's faces. "This can not go on any longer! We need to stop this!" Alex says. "You guys go on home. We'll figure something out." Jimin says. "Okay, um...thanks for saving me." I said shyly. "No problem. I love you." Jimin says. He kisses my cheek and then walks away. "Come on, let's get you home. Give me your phone." Alex says. I give Alex my phone and she calls my mom and dad. "Yes she's on her way home. I'm bringing her now. Okay bye bye." Alex hangs up the phone and puts it in my bra. "A-Alex." I said blushing. "I wanted to touch your boobs again. They are so soft." Alex says smirking at me.
(Time skip at home)
"Y/n! You're back!" My mom says running to hug me. "Me and Jimin found her on the bridge trying to end her life." Alex tells my parents. "Y/n! I can't believe you!" My mom says angrily. "I'm sorry mother I didn't mean to—-" I was cut off by her hugging me. "I'm just glad you are safe." My mom says. "This ends now." My dad says angrily.
Jimin's POV
When I got back to the dorms I told my friends what happened. "She did what?" Hoseok asked shocked. "She tried to kill herself." I said sadly. "Why?" Yoongi asks. "You know how poorly she gets treated at her school, right guys?" I ask and they all nodded. "Well, she got beaten up by that Hailey girl and a guy named Jamal." Anger filled up the room. "What has she done that was so bad to deserve this treatment? Y/n is a amazing girl! She hasn't done anything wrong! First cancer and now this!" Yoongi says angrily. "Can we help her?" Jungkook asks. "Of course we can! We just need to figure out how." I said. "We promised that we would help her to love herself so we should keep that promise." Jin says. "I think we should get to know more about her. Know her story." We all agreed on it and talked about it a little more. Y/n, hold on a bit longer! We and a bunch of other people will help you. Just hold on, you'll be okay.

To be continued...