Chapter 31

Y/n's POV
Me and Alex decided to take a walk for a little bit to get some fresh air. Staying with BTS has been pretty fun if you ask me! My birthday is tomorrow so I'm excited! I just hope everything goes right tomorrow. I still have cancer! My hair hasn't grown back yet but I just have to be patient. "Y/n, I know I say this every time you wear something but it's true, you look sexy." Alex says while looking me up and down. "Th-thank you baby." I blushed hard. I wanted to dress nicely and look good for her but my body shape makes it look too good. I guess it worked.
(This is the outfit)

(That's the shirt)

(Those are the pants)"I don't know where to put my eyes

"I don't know where to put my eyes." Alex says still looking me up and down. "How about looking in front of you so you don't trip and fall." I said giggling. "Okay babygirl." Alex licks her lips and looks forward while holding my hand. We were in the park when I heard whistling. "Hey there girl! How you doin?" A boy asks me. "Um, I'm good." I said awkwardly. "What are you doin out here all by yourself?" He asks me seductively. "I'm not by myself I'm with my girlfriend." I said. "Girlfriend? Hol up!" He looks at me confused. "I like boys and girls but I am currently with a girl right now." I said. "Wow!" He was about to say something when Alex came and slapped my ass hard. "Ouch! Babe what the hell?!" I said concerned. She looked at the boy directly into his eyes. She was taller than him. "Stay away from my girl! She's mine, I don't like other people looking at or touching what's mine." She says seriously. He gulped. "You got it!" Before Alex could do anything else he ran off as fast as he could. She turns to me and I gulp. "You know you're mine right?" She says seductively. "Yes mommy, I'm all yours." I said not wanting to stir up trouble. "Good girl, now let's get back home hm?" She takes my hand as we go home. "Okay, let's go." We went back home and when we got there we heard glass break. "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! HOW DO YOU BREAK A GLASS THAT EASILY!!!" Jin yelled. We went to see what it was all about. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!! I DIDN'T PLACE THE GLASS THERE ASSCLOWN!!!!" Namjoon yelled. "YOU'RE LUCKY WE HAVE OTHER GLASSES!!!" "THEN USE THEM!!!" We slowly backed away and went upstairs. "Well that went down." I said giggling. I turned back around to see Alex staring at me. "What is it babe?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just that you have a really nice ass! It's so fat! Can I touch it?" I giggle. "You're weird, but cute." I start to take my shirt off to change into my pajamas. "Damn! You were wearing that under there!" Her eyes got big. "Yes. Why?" She took a picture of me. "Hey!" "Don't worry I'm not gonna show anyone! Except you." She shows me.
(This is the bra)

"Oh god!" I said giggling

"Oh god!" I said giggling. "Hey! Put on some clothes! We have to go downstairs soon and I don't want them looking at you!" Alex says covering me. She's so cute. I put some pajamas on that would fit me perfectly. It was a little big because I'm 5'6 but it still fit! That is when we heard screaming. "What was that?" I asked. "That sounded like Hailey." Alex says with a scared look. Oh shit!
To be continued...