Chapter 12

Y/n's POV
My parents actually let me go! They said if I feel tired to go straight back to the hotel room or sit for a bit! Good thing today is Saturday so I can pack. We leave on Monday morning so I managed to pack everything I need and finish tomorrow! "Y/n?" "Yes mother?" "It's time to take a nap." "Now?" "Yes now, come on." "Okay." "And when you wake up you can have lunch and I can invite Javi, Nyakim, and Alex over." "Okay mother." "Does that sound good?" "Yes mother." "Good, now get some rest." She kisses me and then leaves the room. Another nap...yaaaaaay.
Nyakim's POV
I got a call from Y/n's mom saying that I can come over to her house when she wakes up! I can't wait to see her! I know it's Saturday and I saw her in school yesterday and I'm gonna see her on Monday but we never get to hang out on the weekends! We only hang out after school whether it's at our favorite coffee shop or at an after school club. So this will be very exciting! "Nyakim?" "Yes mom?" "How is Y/n feeling?" "She's okay. Her chemo is working but her hair is falling out." "Awwwww, I hope she gets better." "She will mom. I believe in her."
Time skip to Y/n's house
Alex's POV
I'm currently downstairs in Y/n's house with Javi, Nyakim and Y/n's mom. I'm waiting for my girlfriend to wake up and while I do I'm looking at old photos of her from when she was younger. She is so cute! "Hi guys." I look over and see a tired Y/n yawning and coming towards us. "Hey babygirl." "Hi baby." "Why don't you get dresses and then we can eat hm?" "Okay, I'll be right back."
Y/n's POV
I can't believe I'm dating Alexandra Pepperman! I guess it wouldn't be so bad to dress up for her! Since we are going out to teen night tonight. For right now I decided to wear this outfit:

 For right now I decided to wear this outfit:

After I put it on I went downstairs. "Woooooow Y/n!" Javi says while looking at me up and down. "Hey! She's mine!" Alex says. She runs over to me and hugs me tightly while kissing my neck. "A-A-Alex, we need to g-g-go!" "Alright, let's head out. Bye Mrs. Gatwetch!" "Bye sweetie!" "Bye mom." "Bye Y/n be careful!" After we leave we head to the coffee shop and talk about the field trip. "Does this mean we might see BTS again?" "I don't know Javi, I guess we will find out when we get there." "Are you going Alex?" "Of course I am! I gotta be there with my baby!" Alex places her hand on my thigh and caresses it slowly. "Awwww Y/n in blushing." "St-stop!" "You are so cute, do you know that?" I hear some girls come over to us to talk to us. "Hey! Are you Y/n Gatwetch?" "Yes. Yes I am." "Omg! Are you okay? How are you feeling?" "I'm okay." "Good, well we just wanted to check up on you and make sure you're alright. See you at KCON." "Bye see you."  I'm sitting there a little surprised. "What was that all about?" "I don't know." "Do you know those girls?" "No." We all shrugged and just continued eating.
Time skip to teen night
Tonight is teen night at Club Soda. If you don't know what Club Soda is it is basically a club for teenagers between 13-19 and tonight is teen night! It's gonna be awesome! I decided to wear this for teen night:

 If you don't know what Club Soda is it is basically a club for teenagers between 13-19 and tonight is teen night! It's gonna be awesome! I decided to wear this for teen night:

I was a bit insecure because of how tight it was and how it showed my cuts but I was convinced to wear it. Plus it was showing off my curves. I went to club soda to be greeted by my friends, girlfriend, aaaaaand a few people staring at me and drooling. "Is that Y/n?" "She looks hot!" I heard two boys say. "Whatever, that dress would look way better on me." "In your dreams Hailey." I giggled a little bit. "Well well well...someone is looking hot." "Thank you baby." "Come on, Javi and Nyakim are waiting." There was a dance competition about to start. "Y/n no." "Pleeeeeeeeease?" "No Y/n! You have cancer and you are gonna get tired!" "I'll sit down after I finish! Please let me have a bit of fun this one time!" The eventually gave in. "Fine! But you sit in this chair and rest for a bit right afterwards understand?" "Yes Alex! Thank you baby!" I kissed her and went to the dance floor. The music started and I began dancing

After I finished everyone looked at me and clapped. "YEEEEEEAH Y/N!!!!!" I got tired and went to sit down like promised. "Wow Y/n, you're hot!" I blushed. "Thank you." Just when things couldn't get any worse Hailey walks up to me. "Hey bitch." "Not now Hailey. I don't have any energy left in me right now and I'm trying to rest a bit." "Awwwwwww, little miss slut has cancer and needs rest, grow up!" "Hailey! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Alex yells coldly. "What?" "Are you so damn heartless? Have a heart dammit!" "It's not like she's gonna live long anyway." With that Alex punches Hailey in her face.
To be continued...