Chapter 36

Y/n's POV
(Time skip to next Monday) Well, me and my family, friends, and girlfriend were all in the car leaving New Jersey. I am starting a whole new life in a whole new world. "Y/n?" My mother calls me. "Yes mother?" I responded. "This ride is gonna be long so why don't you put some music on and take a nap for a bit." My mother says softly. "Yes mother." I put some music on and went to take a nap.

(Time skip to South Korea)
After a few long hours we finally arrived there! It was so beautiful! We parked outside of our new house and walked in. It was big and had a lot of space with 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lot more! It smelled so fresh and it was so clean and tidy! "This is amazing!" My mother says excitedly. We began unpacking and settling down when I got a text.
Hailey
Hey slut!

You
What do you want Hailey?

Hailey
Where did you go?

You
That's none of your business! Leave me alone!

Hailey
What ever bitch! I hope wherever you are eats you up and treats you the same way we did!

I was about to respond when a familiar figure took my phone. "We need to change your number." Jimin says. I nodded my head and finished unpacking my things.
(Time skip)
We finished unpacking and relaxed for a bit. "Y/n, come with me. We need to change your number." I went with Jimin to the phone store. We had to wear masks just in case we got recognized. After we changed my number we went back home. "Those assholes won't bother you again." Jimin says hugging me. "Thank you Jimin." I say muffled into his chest. I hugged him tight in order to listen to his heart and it was very soothing and relaxing. "Do you hear my heart? Listen. Keep track of the beats." He said softly. He must've read my mind. One of the things that relaxes me is putting my head on people's chest and listening to their heartbeats. Jimin's heart was pounding and it was very relaxing.

"You like it?" Jimin asks me softly. "Mhm." I responded. I didn't want to let go of him but I had too. I had to do my online school work ☹️. "Jimin, this is nice but I have to do my school work now." I say letting him go. "Okay, let me or anybody else know if you need to relax again." We let each other go and I say goodbye to Jimin as he leaves. I go to my room to do my work and I see Alex on my bed. "Hey babe!" I said excitedly. "Hey babygirl." Do you wanna listen to my heartbeat too?" She asks flirtatiously. "Yes I do." I giggled then got my laptop and lied my head down on Alex's chest. Her heartbeat was just as soothing and relaxing as Jimin's. (You can play the video again.) This is relaxing and I'm actually getting my work done! I have a feeling this might be good.

To be continued...