Chapter 29

Y/n's POV
I said goodbye to my family and went with Yoongi to the dorms. When I got there I was greeted with hugs from the other members along with Javi Nyakim and Alex. "There she is, there's my baby!" Alex says kissing my face all over. "That tickles Alex!" I said giggling. "We're so glad that you're staying with us Y/n!" Jungkook says smiling. "I'll show you to your room, follow me!" I followed Namjoon as I walk into a beautiful room. "This is amazing!" "I knew you would like it!" Namjoon says smiling. "You can get settled an then we can chill for a bit." "Okay, sounds good." They all left me alone as I got situated. This may not be so bad.
(Time skip to the next day)
Alex's POV
I was out with Javi and Jimin buying stuff for Y/n's birthday. Her birthday is this Friday and I want it to be special! While we were in the car I got a message from Y/n.

Babygirl 😍🥵
Like my necklace? Hoseok made it for me!

MeI love it baby! Could you just do me one favor please?

Me
I love it baby! Could you just do me one favor please?

Babygirl 😍🥵
What is it?

Me
Could you pop open that top button for me? 😏🤤

Babygirl 😍🥵
Alex! Omg 😳

Me
What? Your boobs are asking to be set free!

Babygirl 😍🥵
You are such a pervert!

Me
I'm your pervert babygirl 😏

Babygirl 😍🥵
🙄

Me
😏

Babygirl 😍🥵
I have to go, Jungkook wants to play Overwatch with me.

Me
☹️

Babygirl 😍🥵
I know, I'll see you when you get back. I love you ❤️💕😘

Me
I love you too baby 💕😘❤️. Make sure that top button is open when I get back 😉

Babygirl 😍🥵
ALEX!!!

Me
Lol, your cute. Bye bye.

I turned my phone off and giggled a little bit before I turn to meet eyes with Jimin scaring the crap out of me. "You scared the literal shit out of me! I legit farted!" I said punching his arm. "I know, I smell it." He said laughing. "Whatever." I said laughing as well. "You were texting Y/n I see." Jimin says smirking. "Yeah, Hobi made her a necklace and she wanted to show me." I said with a smirk. "You are in fact a pervert like Y/n said." "What? She's my girlfriend I'm allowed to be perverted a little bit!" I said. "You're right." Jimin says giggling. "Are you excited for Y/n's birthday?" Jimin asks me. "I am! Her family is gonna be coming over so I have to give them the address." I said smiling. "Thanks for reminding me! I almost forgot!" Jimin says blushing. "Y/n is turning 17." I said. "Yeah she is. She'll be probably graduating next year!" "She will." The rest of the ride home we just talked and talked about Y/n and other random stuff. Suddenly the car halts. "What the hell was that?" I asked. My heart was beating fast and I held my chest from the sudden halt. "I don't know." Jimin says shocked. We then heard a girl screaming and when we got closer we saw it was Hailey. "TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! LET ME IN!!!" She tried to open the car door. "Is she crazy?" Jimin asks. "Yup! She will do anything to get what she wants." I said. "I SAW ALEX JAVI NYAKIM AND Y/N GO WITH YOU!!!! LET ME IN!!!!" Hailey was practically kicking the tires and trying to open the door. "What do we do?" Jimin asks me. "Let's pretend like we will let her in and then when she moves out the way quickly shut the door and then drive off." I said smirking a bit. "Sounds good." Jimin says. We opened the door and when she tried to open it we quickly locked it shut and then drove off. All we heard was her screaming and saw her running behind the car. "STOOOOOOOOP!! COME BACK!!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! LET ME IN!!!" Hailey was still following us! We couldn't let her find out where we were staying at so we went to the police station. That is where we met up with Y/n's dad. "Oh hey guys! What's up?" He asks. "Hailey is following us! She tried to get in the car! She's crazy! We're in trouble! Can you stop her?" I ask worried. "Don't worry! I got it!" He goes after Hailey. I turned around to see him pin down Hailey. He was really strong and held her down while we drove off. We heard her scream in the distance. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" We made it home. "That was scary!" Jimin says rubbing his chest. "I know. But let's try to forget about it." I said rubbing his back. We went inside to be met with Y/n and Jungkook playing Overwatch. "HA! I win again!" Y/n says smiling. "No fair! You cheated!" Jungkook says tickling her. "AGH! JUNGKOOK! ALWKKWKEDKDMEN!!! STOOOOP!!!" They fall down laughing. It's so good to see her happy and smiling. I walked up to her and kissed her. I then looked down at her shirt and remembered what she sent me earlier and I opened up two of her top buttons. "A-Alex!" She covers her chest blushing. "I told you to have them open by the time I get back. Did you think I was joking?" She looks at me and gulps. "I think you need to be punished. You have been a bad girl this week." I took her hand and went upstairs.

To be continued...