Chapter 30

Y/n's POV
When we got upstairs I was immediately pushed down onto the bed as I watched Alex close the door and lock it. She slowly walked towards me while un zipping her jacket and throwing it on the floor. "You've been bad this week babygirl. I have to teach you a lesson." She says with a devilish smirk. "All I did was sent you a picture of my necklace." I said acting innocent. I sent her a picture a week back of me in lingerie on accident but if it's going down like this then so be it! "Haha! Don't act innocent! Remember this?" She showed me a picture of what I accidentally sent her last week.

"Explain that

"Explain that." She says devilishly smirking at me. Before I had the chance to respond she smashed her lips onto mine. Kissing her felt like heaven. I know I'm a little young to be wearing lingerie but I promise you that I was just wearing it for me in private by myself. She pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan. "You like that huh babygirl?" Alex asks me. "Yes." I moaned.
Smut happening right now 😈
"Good. Now let's get busy." She rips my shirt off and throws it across the room along with my bra. She begins to bite and suck my nipples and play with my breasts. "These belong to me and no one else. Got it?" "Y-yes." "Good girl." She kisses me from my neck all the way down to the hem of my pants. She takes my pants off along with my underwear and throws them across the room. She quickly took her own clothes off and put on a strap on. "When did you get that?" I asked shocked. "Today when Javi and Jimin weren't looking." She licks her lips and goes down on me and begins to gently lick my crotch. "St-stop teasing me!" I moaned out. She giggled. "Okay baby." "Please mommy." I begged. "You got it. Maybe this will teach you to love yourself more."
(Time skip, use your imagination on that part)
We were laying under the covers when there was a knock on the door. "Alex, Y/n? Can I come in?" It was Yoongi. Alex had put a robe on and went to open the door. Yoongi came in and slowly put together what had happened. "D-d-did you guys just—?" Me and Alex both nodded. "I thought I heard something up here. You just—-" "I just wanted to show her that I love her." Alex says smirking. "You sure did." Yoongi says giggling. "Uh, Yoongi, we're still naked." I said blushing. "Right! I'll leave and let you two get dressed. I'll be downstairs!" He quickly left the room and shut the door behind him and let us get dressed. I giggled at his reaction. "Put your clothes on babygirl." Alex hands me my clothes and I stand up and put them back on. "Uh, thanks for being gentle." I said blushing. "No problem babygirl. I know it was your first time." She winked at me. We both got dressed and Alex came up to me and opened my top buttons back up. "W-why did you do that?" I asked blushing. "You have really nice boobs and it shows the right amount of cleavage. You look hot." She licks her lips and kisses my neck again. "O-okay, w-w-we have to go downstairs now." She pulled away and rolled her eyes. "There will be a round two later!" She holds my hand as we make our way downstairs. "Yes ma'am." I responded but she looked at me intensely. "What did I tell you?" "I meant yes mommy." I gulped blushing. "Good girl, now come downstairs." She holds my hand as we go downstairs to see the boys. "Hey Y/n! Hi Alex!" Jungkook greets us. "Hey Kookie." We responded. "Well Y/n, your birthday is coming up this Friday so is there anything you wanna do?" Namjoon asks me. "Well, I've always wanted to go to karaoke and there is a fair that day." I said. "Would you like to go?" Hoseok asks me. "Yes of course!" I said excitedly. "Then it's settled! We will go." Jimin says smiling. We all cheered and clapped. "I would love to hear Y/n's beautiful voice again." Jin says. I giggled. "So, do you guys want some pizza or something?" Taehyung asks us. "Dominos pizza!" I cheered. They all giggled. "Your cute, I'll call." Yoongi says. "Uh Y/n?" "Yes Jungkook?" "Your shirt." I look down to see that my two top buttons are open and I look at Alex and she smirked. I button up the buttons as my cheeks were flaming red. "Sorry about that." I looked down out of embarrassment. "Told you that you have nice boobs, they're big and squishy, I can't keep my eyes off of them." Alex whispers in my ear. "Sh-sh-shut up!" I punch her chest and she laughed. "PIZZA'S HERE!!!" Jimin shouts. Alex wraps her arm around me and we go to eat pizza. Today was a very good day.

To be continued...