Chapter 34

Y/n's POV
I was currently waking up from my nap when I heard the door open and slam shut. I slowly walked down the stairs to see who it was. It was the guys along with Javi, Nyakim and Alex. It looked like Alex had been crying. What happened? They started talking and I decided to listen in. "We had to lie! Brenda kept asking us about Y/n!" Javi says. Brenda was asking for me? They really are coming after me! "We have to protect Y/n! We will not let those clowns come after her!" Alex says. "Guys! We need to keep our voices down. Y/n could be waking up from her nap right now." Hoseok says. "I will go check if she is awake." Yoongi says. I quickly got back into bed and pretended as if I just woke up. "Y/n? Are you awake?" Yoongi asks. I yawned and looked over at him. "Yeah, I'm up." I said still tired a bit. "You still sound tired. Did you get any sleep last night?" Yoongi asks me. I was up all night doing my homework because my Geometry teacher fucking hates me! "No, I had to finish my homework for Geometry. My teacher hates me." I said sadly. "Your teacher shouldn't hate you. I know you finished your homework. Go back to sleep okay?" Yoongi says. I yawned again. "Okay." "Sweet dreams Y/n." Yoongi says softly. "See you later Yoongi." I went back to sleep.
Yoongi's POV
After Y/n went back to sleep I gently closed the door and headed back downstairs. "She went back to sleep so let's keep our voices down." I said. "I don't think Y/n should go back to that school. It breaks my heart to even think about what they would do to her poor soul. She should either be homeschooled or go to another school." Hoseok says. "I agree, but where would she go?" Jin asks. "Maybe she should leave New Jersey and move down to South Korea. She can go to a school there." Jimin says. "That's a great idea! Y/n and her family could move down there and stay there for a bit!" Jungkook says. "We should talk to her family first before doing this." Namjoon says. "Wait! Will we get to see Y/n again?" Alex asks. "Of course you will. You guys are coming too!" Jimin says. "I have been wanting to leave my family for a while now." Javi says. "Why is that?" Taehyung asks. "Both my brother and my dad are very abusive towards me both verbally and physically." We all widened our eyes. "Me too, my mom hasn't been acting like herself. She's changed and isn't the loving mom she once was." Nyakim says. "Both my parents are dead. I had to raise myself." Alex says. "Why didn't you guys tell us about this?" Namjoon asks. "We wanted to tell you but we didn't know how." Javi says sadly. "Well you are all coming with us! Go home and pack your things because we are leaving as soon as we talk it out with Y/n's parents." Jin says. Well it's official. Y/n, Javi, Nyakim, Alex...you are all coming with us to South Korea.

To be continued...