Chapter 32

Y/n's POV
We rushed downstairs to see Hailey screaming and pounding on the door. "LET ME IN!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" She tried to open the door but the 11 of us were against the door so it was impossible. "What do we do?" Jungkook asks with a shaky voice. "We have to call the police!" I said scared. "SO Y/N GETS TO GO IN THERE AND I DON'T??? WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?!" Hailey shouted. Jeez she went from bitch to full on psycho real quick! "How did she find us? Y/n's dad pinned her down! I saw it!" Jimin says. "Wait wait! You guys saw Hailey before?" Namjoon asks us. "When me and Jimin were on our way back she ran in the street and begged to come in but we managed to drive away from her and then she ran after us and then we met up with Y/n's dad and asked him to stop her and he did! I saw him bring her inside the prison!" Alex says. "Oh my god!" Hoseok says. Hailey began to knock harder while I called my dad. "Daddy! Hailey is here at the hotel! She is knocking aggressively on the door!" I said scared. "I'm on my way there! I'll have backup with me." My dad says. "Thank you daddy!" I hung up and waited anxiously. Once we heard police sirens and the cars pull up all of us sighed of relief as my dad took Hailey away. "That girl is crazy." Nyakim says. "What if she goes back to school and tells everyone?" Javi asks scared. Just thinking about that has my stomach turning. Everyone would just hate me more. Brenda and her gang will come after me. My heart started to race thinking about how they would react. "You slut!" "I'm gonna kill you!" "I will hurt you!" "Kill yourself!" "You're not safe Y/n! We know where you live!" "I'm gonna get you!" "Watch your back!" "Slut!" "Slut!" "We're coming for you!" I didn't realize I was spacing out. My nose was bleeding and my hands were shaking, I was sweating like mad and I felt light headed. "Y/n? Y/n! Y/n are you okay? Babe! Speak to me!" Alex says worried. I fell on the floor as everyone surrounded me. "Y/n!" Jimin says shaking me. "I'm not okay...Y/n is not okay...they're coming for me! I can't! They're gonna kill me! I'm not okay!" I was saying random stuff as I continued to tremble in fear. What if they find me? What if they hurt me? They will find me! I'm dead! They're gonna kill me in my sleep! I'll get kidnapped or some shit! I'm a dead girl!
Taehyung's POV
I lied her head down on my lap as she was mumbling nonsense. "Y/n is not okay! They're coming for me! I'm not okay! I can't! They want to hurt me! Y/n is hurt! Y/n not okay!" "What do we do?" I ask worriedly. "I'll call her mom!" Namjoon takes Y/n's phone out of her pocket and calls her mom. "Hello? Yes! This is Namjoon! Y/n is having a panic attack right now! What do we do?" Namjoon asks anxiously. Once they were done Namjoon hung up the phone. "Her mother said to help her with her breathing and whisper soothing words. She also said to give her some water and sing for her if we can." Namjoon says. I grab her hand and guide her. "Y/n, listen to me. I need you to breath in and out." She listened to me as she started to breathe in and out. "Yes you're doing amazing! Keep going!" I held her hand tighter. "Tae, can you sing for her?" Yoongi asks me. "Sure, okay." I warmed up my voice and began singing. "Y/n, you'll be okay." Jimin says.

After I finished I looked down to see her sleeping in my lap peacefully. "You'll be okay Y/n. I promise." I said. "I got her." Alex came and picked her up bridal style while carrying her upstairs.
Alex's POV
When I got upstairs I lied her down on the bed and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams Y/n." I made my way back downstairs to meet they guys along with Javi and Nyakim. "I think Y/n is worried that Hailey might run back to school and tell everyone about how we are all staying here." Javi speaks up. "We are so dead." Nyakim says. "No you're not. No one is gonna lay one pinky on you guys!" Yoongi says. "Maybe that's why Y/n was having a panic attack. She was worried that Hailey would go and tell and have Brenda and her gang come after her!" I say. "Who is Brenda?" Jin asks. "She was the one responsible for putting Y/n in the hospital that day. She and her gang were the ones who gave Y/n broken ribs, a broken nose, a busted lip, and a broken jaw." I spoke up. The atmosphere was thick as anger filled up the room. "I will never understand why these people wanna hurt Y/n! I don't get it! What did she do to them?" Jungkook says. "We need to stop them!" Yoongi says. "How?" Hoseok asks. "You can trust me Javi and Nyakim. We have dealt with this before." I said. "I trust you guys. We need to save Y/n."

To be continued...