Chapter 19

Y/n's POV
We looked and we saw Hailey in a VERY revealing dress!
Hailey's dress:

Y/n's POVWe looked and we saw Hailey in a VERY revealing dress! Hailey's dress:

"WHAT THE HELL HAILEY?!" One of the boys exclaimed. "What? Don't you guys like my dress?" "No! It's too much! You try to hard!" "Oh but when Y/n dresses like this it's no problem right?" "No, Y/n isn't like you! She wears dresses that are appropriate and are comfortable for her!" "YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SEEN WHAT SHE WAS WEARING AT THE POOL EARLIER!!!!" I know my bikini looked revealing in the front but behind it covered my entire ass! "YOU LEAVE Y/N OUT OF THIS!!!!!" "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Every time Hailey screams it's like a pack of dogs will just run in here and attack her. "Hailey Marie Peters, you go back to your room and change your outfit right this instant!" The teacher mad as hell! "THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!! ALL THE ATTENTION SHOULD BE ON ME!!!! I'M THE QUEEN IN THIS BITCH!!!!!" And once again she was escorted out by security while screaming like mad. "I hope the teachers and staff learn to NEVER bring Hailey anywhere ever." "I think we all learned that lesson." After that we all went back to dancing and having fun.
Time skip to 10:00pm
We got back to our room where I changed into my pajamas
Your pajamas:

Time skip to 10:00pmWe got back to our room where I changed into my pajamas Your pajamas:

I walked out to Alex staring at me and laughing. "Why are you laughing?"  "I can see your nipples through your shirt." "Well what do you want me to do? It's silk-ish I think." "You are so cute! Come here." I walk over and lay down on the bed with her and we cuddle. "This week has been a mixture of fun and drama." "No kidding!" "I'm kind of sad to go." "Me too, but one day we can come back here, just the two of us." "I would love that." We go to sleep.
Time skip to next Monday
We packed up everything we brought with us and were at the airport ready to go back to Jersey. "South Korea has been fun!" "It has!" I kiss Alex. "Lovebirds! Come on! We gotta go." We follow Javi and Nyakim onto the plane and take our seats. "Hold my hand?" Alex asked. "Of course." I hold her hand. I put my headphones on and listen to music

(A few hours later)
"Babe, wake up. We're home." I woke up to Alex's face in my face and we take our stuff and get off the plane. "There is that nice Jersey smell!" I lock hands with Alex and we Javi and Nyakim all walk to where my mom's car is. "Hi honey! How was the trip?" "The trip was exciting!" "Good! Did you take your nap on the plane?" "Yes mother." "Good. Hop in!" We all got in the car and when we got in a notification came from Twitter
BTS_twt
KCON event was spectacular! We got to see so many beautiful faces and familiar faces!

At the bottom there was a picture of me and my friends!
"Y/n! You're trending on Twitter!" "I am?" "Yeah!" "What did I do?" "This!" She showed me a picture of me and Alex from KCON looking at each other. "Wow." "I know!"
Time skip to at home
After dropping everyone else at home and getting settled a YouTube notification came up on my phone.
KCON EVENT + A MESSAGE FOR Y/N GATWTCH!!!
I lost my utter most shit! My name was in the title! I watched it and it warmed my heart! I was practically in tears now.
Hailey's POV
"JULIA!!!! JESSICA!!! GET DOWN HERE!!!!" They come running down the stairs hella fast. "What the hell was that?" "What?" Julia asks. God she is stupid! "Dumbass! What was that whole mess in Korea?! I was embarrassed!!! Everyone probably thinks I'm a psycho now!" "I don't know what to tell you H." "I do." I slap Julia across her face and pull on Jessica's hair. "HAILEY!!!! OWWWW!!! MY HAIR!!!" "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!! DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!!!!" I knock both of their heads together hard and then harshly push them to the floor. "Get up sluts." They don't listen! Why don't they ever listen! I grab a glass and smash it on the table as a warning. "GET THE FUCK UP!!!" They quickly got up. "Time for a meeting with Mr. Jackass!" "No Hailey please!" "SHUT UP!!!"
Julia's POV
I held on to Jessica tight as we both got a beating...again. "Hailey please...stop this!" Me and Jessica were in a pool of tears. "SHUT UP!!!" This is Hailey Peters everyone! An abusive manipulative attention seeker. I flinched as the belt came in contact with my face. After a while Hailey got tired and stopped. "Now get your asses upstairs and clean yourselves up." Me and Jessica ran upstairs quickly before she changed her mind. We went upstairs and locked the door and decided that it was time
Time skip to at night time
Jessica's POV
Me and Julia have been planning this escape for the longest time and now it's time. "Come on Julia! Quickly! She's still sleeping!" Me and Julia got all of our shit, left a note and went out the window and ran to a place where Hailey will NEVER find us.
Another time skip
We made it to my grandma's house and she gladly welcomed us inside. "You girls look awful! Is this Hailey's doing?" My grandma asks worriedly. "Yes, we can't take it anymore!" "Don't worry! I won't let her get you!" "Thanks grandma." "Alright now head upstairs." Me and Julia run upstairs and get settled. "You two are not going back to school until she is gone! You both will be homeschooled!" "Yes grandma!" Lord help us! Protect Y/n!
To be continued...