Chapter 25

Y/n's POV
It has been a few weeks since the incident. I am no longer using crutches but I do have a cast on. The police came to my house a few days ago and asked me about what happened that afternoon when Hailey and Jamal attacked me. I don't know what is gonna happen from now on but I think things are going good hint the word think. I actually got a new wig. People know I wear wigs since I lost all my hair to chemo. I think I like this wig a little better though. (This is the wig by the way)

(Here's the wig ☺️)I walk into school and I see people staring at me and whispering hurtful and sexual comments

(Here's the wig ☺️)
I walk into school and I see people staring at me and whispering hurtful and sexual comments. "I heard she tried to kill herself yesterday night." "Who saved her?" "Alexandra and that Jimin guy!" "Why did they save her?" "I don't know! They should've just let her die." A not formed in my stomach as I heard those two girls shit talking about me. "You know Y/n?" "The girl with the fat ass?" "Yeah her." "She's fucking weird." "And ugly too." "But she got that ass though." "I know, I would tap her any day! She got more curves than a road!" "Her boobs look so soft and they are so big!" "I know bro! She got a ugly ass face and she is a fucking nerd!" "Right? I would rape her." I wanted to throw up right then and there as I heard those two boys talk about me. All they want is my body! "You know Y/n?" "The sick girl?" "Yeah her." "What about her?" "I heard she went backstage with BTS at their concert one time." "She did?" "Yeah! God knows what she might've did to them!" "She's such a slut!" "I know!" The two girls looked at me with disgust and then laughed and walked off. All we did was talk! They asked me to come back there I didn't just decide to! And it wasn't just me that was back there! A tear rolled down my cheek as I heard all these awful things people were saying about me that were not true! "Hey slut." Brenda's voice was the most annoying thing for me to hear aside from Hailey's. "What do you want Brenda?" I asked with a shaky voice. "You went backstage with BTS that one time didn't you?" She asked angrily. "Yes but they asked me to go back there a-a-and I wasn't the only one who went back there!" I said preparing for what was about to happen. It was Brenda with Jamal, Rachel, Avery, Clyde, and Justin all ready to attack me. "I don't care who did what! You still went with them! God knows what you did!" "All we did was talk! I promise!" "Whatever bitch!" Once again I got punched to the face. "P-please!" I cried, but they didn't listen. And once again I was slapped, punched, kicked, my wig pulled, my clothes ripped, I was sure I had a broken nose at this point. "Finish her off Jamal." Brenda says with a devilish smirk. Jamal picks me up and throws me against the wall resulting with me hitting my head. He continued to step on me and bang my head against the wall with some slaps and punches. I closed my eyes getting ready for the last punch but it never came. I opened my eyes to see some familiar faces. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO HER?!" It was my dad in his police uniform. Yeah, my dad is a police officer. "WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE TO YOU?! HUH?! ALL OF YOU?!" My dad was angry. Angrier than I have ever seen him. "D-daddy....I-I-..." Before I could finish my sentence I coughed up blood and passed out on the ground. "Y/n? Y/n? Baby speak to me! I heard Alex say." "A-Alex..." "Don't worry baby. I'm here. You'll be okay." I passed out before I heard anything else.
Alex's POV
I was walking in the hallways when I heard some punching and screaming I turned to see my girlfriend Y/n getting attacked. I called her dad and the minute I said Y/n he hung up and came over. He saw the situation and anger filled up in him. He ran like hell over towards Y/n and stopped Jamal from punching her again. While he was scolding Brenda and her gang I ran over to Y/n and she passed out right in my arms. "Alex, take her to the hospital! Get her stuff and take her." I quickly got Y/n's stuff and carried her bridal style put her in the backseat of my car and drove to the hospital. Please be okay Y/n, please be alive! The last thing I want is to lose you! Hold on Y/n! Just hold on! You'll be okay.

To be continued...