Chapter 47 (The End)

Y/n's POV
I can't believe it has come this far. It is a few months later and my song is out! I have a lot more songs to release as I signed with a label already! I can't believe it! Now is the start of my career! It was my first concert and I was nervous but my family, friends, girlfriend, and BTS were there. The place was filled with about 134,000 people! I was not expecting that! The concert started and I hear cheering. "WAY TO GO Y/N!!!!" I hear Namjoon shout. I giggle and the concert starts. I am having fun dancing about and singing my heart out. My very first concert performing my very first song! Today marks my career! The lyrics are meaningful enough. They explain me and my life and how far I have come and what I went through from when I was young until now.
(Time skip to the end of the concert)
I was backstage and with my most favorite people! "Y/n! You were amazing!" Hoseok compliments me. "Thanks! This is so fun!" I said smiling. "You did an amazing job Y/n." Jimin says hugging me. I bury my face in his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Baby?" Alex calls me. I pull away from Jimin and kiss Alex. "I love you Alex." "I love you too."
(Time skip to 3 years later)
It's 3 years and I am now 20 years old. Alex moved in with me and I am about to go on tour. I am so thankful for the people in my life that have got me to where I am now. I am still in contact with BTS and I am no longer the broken suicidal girl that I was. They were right. I will be okay. And I am. "Y/n? Baby? Ready to go?" "Yeah, I'm coming." Me and Alex leave and prepare for tour. Oh! I am now fluent in Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, and Swahili! Also Chinese! 3 years have gone by and I have graduated high school. Life is amazing now. Everyone was right. I will be okay. I will always be okay.

The End
Well, that's it. Thank you for reading this story! It was fun to make! If you wanna see more I am working on a new book called 'Too My Baby (BTS X PREGNANT READER) go check it out if you want but thank you for reading this story. I love you all. Goodbye!