Chapter 9

Y/n's POV
The boys were all staring at me waiting for an answer so I gave them one. "I have been dealing with depression and self harm for as long as I can remember and I am very suicidal. I have been getting bullied since I was 6 years old from many different people at my school and people in general. I recently got finished recovering from an eating disorder and now I get hit with cancer, this isn't the first time I've had cancer but this time it has been worse. I let Hailey and other people bully me because I'm used to it. I have attempted suicide many times before and they all failed. I'm just used to it guys." That's when Jungkook hugged me tightly and I heard him cry in my shoulder. "You shouldn't be treated like this. No one should have to be treated like this." Jungkook says with a shaky voice.  "This can not go on forever! We need to stop this!" Namjoon states.  Jin comes up to me and kisses the top of my forehead. "Y/n, we will help you learn to love yourself, you're beautiful and you need to see that." Jin says caressing my cheek. "Thank you for telling us your story. We will stay here with you." Yoongi says. "Thanks guys." They all came in and hugged me.
Hailey's POV
"WHAT?! EXPELL ME?!" "You heard me Hailey! I checked the cameras and what you did to my niece is not okay in any way, shape, or form! My niece has been through so much hell all her life and is going through hell now and I will NOT let you drag her down like this!" "She doesn't deserve to live." With that I got a slap across the face from the principal. "Don't you ever say that about my niece! Now get out!" I left the office. Ugh! This isn't fair! I will give Y/n hell if it is the last thing I do! How can BTS choose her over me? And Alex, what does she see in her? This is so stupid!
Y/n's POV
I got my stuff from Alex and stayed in my Aunt's office like she said. Then my aunt walked back in the office and it looked as if she has been crying. "Aunt Yvanna, are you okay?" "Yes munchkin, I'm good. The school day is almost over so I will take you home." "Thanks Auntie." "No problem munchkin." Jimin looked at me and giggled.
Jimin's POV
I giggled at Y/n's nickname. It's so cute! And she is short so she technically is a munchkin. She is so cute! That's when the principal went on the announcements. "Hello students, this is principal Gatwetch. I have some news to tell you about my niece Y/n." I look over at Y/n and she is very nervous. I walk over to her and rub her back and she exhales to relax herself. "It'll be okay Y/n. You'll be okay." "So recently there have been some changes with Y/n and there has been a secret she has been keeping from you." I stood by Y/n and held her hand. "Y/n was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and has been keeping it from you all. Please don't treat her any differently but do treat her with respect! Be kind to her, and treat her like you all would want to be treated! Now it is time to go home so get your stuff and go. Thank you for your time." With that she gets off the announcements. "Thank you boys for coming and staying with my niece." "No problem." "Y/n, when you are ready come and see me outside and I will take you home." "Yes Auntie." Her aunt leaves and we all say goodbye to her. "Goodbye Y/n, we have to go." "Goodbye guys, I'm sorry it had to be this way." "It's okay Y/n, it's not your fault." We all got up and escorted her out her school. "Bye Y/n, this may not be the last time we see you." "What?" I didn't answer and got in the van and left. I hope she is okay. She'll be okay.
To be continued...