Chapter 28

Y/n's POV
It's been a few days since the surgery. Brenda and her squad got expelled from school for literally assaulting me! I still have cancer unfortunately ☹️. I have been getting better though. Ever since I got out of the hospital people have been talking about how I look. I still look the same just with bigger lips and a slightly smaller nose. Walking through the halls is absolute hell at the moment with people looking at me and whispering and laughing at me. I recently got into therapy and it has been going good. "Y/n." I turn to see Hailey...again! I don't know how they didn't expel Hailey yet! "I got expelled because of you!" Hailey says angrily. Never mind then! "You deserved what happened to you!" Hailey says. "Why do I deserve it? What have I done to you?" I asked. "Don't act dumb! Everyone knows your just a fucking loser with a fucked up life!" Hailey says. "How is my life fucked up?" I asked with a shaky voice. "Your dad is not your real dad, you've been beat, burned, raped, humiliated, everyone hates you!" Hailey says with a devilish smirk. What does she mean my dad is not my real dad? That has to be a lie! She's lying I know it! "What do you mean my dad is not my real dad? You're lying!" I said raising my voice a bit. "Don't raise your voice at me!" Hailey slaps my face hard. "I can't deal with this anymore! What have I done to you all?" I asked. I ran out of school with my stuff. I heard my aunt calling my name but I ignored her and continued running. "Y/N!!! Y/N STOP!!!!" That voice sounded so familiar. I didn't realize but I was running across the street and a truck was coming but before the truck could hit me I was pushed out of the way and I felt someone on top of me. "ARE YOU CRAZY Y/N GATWETCH?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN SERIOUSLY HURT!!!" I stood up and turned around to see an angry Yoongi standing behind me. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I was just upset." I said with my head hanging down. His anger died down and his voice became gentle. "Y/n, look at me." I looked up at him. "Listen, I'm sorry for shouting at you. I was just scared that you were gonna get hurt. I don't want to see you in the hospital again." His eyes met mine as I was in tears. My aunt came running across the street and hugged me. "Oh my god! You're okay! Don't ever scare me like that again!" "I'm sorry auntie." "Y/n." I look up to meet Yoongi again. "I don't think you should stay at this school anymore. I want you to come with us." I was shocked! Go with them to where? "I think he's right. You're not safe at this school and I can't watch my niece get treated like this anymore! I will call mommy and daddy okay?" "Yes auntie." My aunt helps me up and I grab my stuff and go home.
(Time skip at home)
"Y/n! You're home early." My mother says. "Sis, We need to talk." My aunt says. "What is it Yvanna?" My mother asks worriedly. "Y/n can't go back to that school anymore! She needs to go away for a while." "Where will she go? She's gonna still see us right?" My mom asks. "Of course she is! I just don't want kids coming here and harassing you guys." My aunt says. "Well where will she go?" "She'll stay with us." Yoongi says. "Oh! Aren't you that guy from BTS?" My mom asks with a smile on her face. "Yes, we have been eyeing Y/n for a while and we wanna keep her with us for a while. If that is okay with you." "It's perfectly fine!" My dad says. "Good, Y/n go pack your stuff." My aunt says. I walk upstairs and pack my things. I am still thinking about what Hailey said to me earlier "Your dad isn't your real dad!" What did she mean? She's lying I know it! My dad is my dad! She's a liar Y/n! Don't listen to her! I guess I'm gonna be homeschooled for a while.

To be continued...