Chapter 20

Y/n's POV
It's a few days later and I am in the hospital bored and alone. My sister said she was coming to visit me and she was bringing Alex! I just lied down in my bed waiting for them to arrive. While I was waiting I was scrolling through my Twitter page when I saw a tweet from BTS. "Use the hashtag #WeLoveYouY/n to show support for Y/n as she is fighting cancer right now." I read as my heart started to beat fast. I can't believe this is happening! As I was scrolling through Twitter I got a DM from Julia.
Julia
Y/n, are you okay?

You
Yes I'm fine. Why?

Julia
Just checking. I don't want Hailey to come after you! She has been off her shit since me and Jessica left.

You
Left? You guys lived with her?

Julia
Yes, it was hell. I don't want to stress you out anymore. Get well soon Y/n, I hope to see you in school at some point. You'll be okay ❤️

You
Thanks Julia! Bye!

Julia
Bye!

I turn my phone off and that is when my sister and Alex walk in the room. "Imani! Alex!" "Hi little sister!" Imani says with a big smile. "Hey babygirl!" Alex says all excited. "I am so happy to see you both!" "We're happy to be here!" Imani says hugging me. "Y/n, me and Imani wanna stay with you for a few nights until you get out of the hospital." Alex says. "That's fine! I could use some company. It's been lonely here." "You don't have any friends here?" Imani asks. "No. Unfortunately." I said hanging my head down. "The nurse told us you have been attempting suicide since you got here." Alex says worriedly. "Yeah, I can't handle being alone. I was alone until I met you Nyakim and Javi! Before you guys I was all alone! All I had was my family but when I wasn't with them I was alone and depressed." I say with tears in my eyes. "Well you're not alone any more. You'll be okay." Alex says with a smile. I smiled back at her. "Why don't we play some music to calm things." Imani suggests. "Sure." Me and Alex both say. Imani turns on the radio and sits next to me. "I love this song!" Alex exclaims.
(Here is the song 🙃)

"How long are you guys gonna stay with me?" I ask. "As long as you want us to." Alex says with a wink. She's so fucking hot. "O-okay." The nurse comes in with food for us. "Here you go girls." "Thanks nurse Carla." We all thanked her and then she left and we began eating while talking about some stupid shit. "I remember when he tried to jump in the pool and he peed while jumping!" We all laugh at that memory. That memory was of my Uncle Gregory before he passed away. He had cancer at the time to. As a matter of fact, my family has a history of cancer. The only people who haven't had it yet are my little brother Malachi and my Aunt Yvanna! We all get concerned since cancer runs in my family. I never really told anyone about this but thinking about it saddens me sometimes. "Uh Y/n?" Alex's voice snaps me back into reality. "Yes?" "You were zoning out there." "Sorry, just having flashbacks of Uncle Gregory." They both hugged me. "I know Uncle Gregory is cheering you on from above. He is rooting for you and so are we." "Thanks guys." "You can do this Y/n. I believe in you." It was just then that we got a notification from Vlive that Hobi was going live so I joined and I saw he was making bracelets for ARMY's! He's so cute! He was also making bracelets for the members 🥺. I then saw a comment asking about me. "Oh Y/n? She is an amazing girl. We should support her as she is sick at the moment. Should I make a bracelet for her?" The comments were saying yes and then I heard him giggle. "Ok, I shall make one for her." I smiled as I watched him make the bracelet. I was watching for a little bit when I realized that the room he was in looked familiar. It looked like the downstairs lobby, it was then the nursed walked in. "Hey girls! There is a surprise for you downstairs! Come with me." We followed her downstairs and we saw BTS again! "Hey girls." Namjoon says with a smile. "Hi guys!" I said excitedly. We went over to them and hugged them tightly. "We came to see you guys again. Your friends told us you were here." Jin says. "Thank you for coming!" "Y/n! I made this for you." J-hope shows me the bracelet from the live stream, I took it and put it on my wrist. "Thank you Hobi! It's beautiful!" I say smiling hard. He smiled back at me. "We came here to hang out with you for a bit, if you don't mind." "I don't mind at all! We can hang out!" I said excitedly! They actually came to hang out with me 😭. We ate and chatted and sang some songs for a while when I got a text from and unknown number.
Unknown
Hello Y/n, how are you feeling?

You
Who are you and how do you know my name?

Unknown
We go to the same school dumbass! It's Hailey! Julia and Jessica left me because of you! I'm coming to get you!

You
Hailey! Leave me alone!

Hailey
In your dreams bitch!

Jimin took my phone from my hands and read the messages and then deleted the number. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "Don't worry about her. She is a bully! We will protect you." Jimin says. "So will I." Imani and Alex say. I took deep breaths to calm myself down and went back to having fun. I am scared to go back to school now.
To be continued...