Chapter 38

Y/n's POV
It's finally New Years Eve! This year was both good and bad! But on top of that my hair grew back! It's so long! I can't stop playing with it!
(Your hair)

Y/n's POVIt's finally New Years Eve! This year was both good and bad! But on top of that my hair grew back! It's so long! I can't stop playing with it!(Your hair)

I'm just glad that I am done with cancer and made it to New Year's Eve! I still have to get check ups tho 😕. The ball starts to drop as I count down anxiously with my heart racing. I am with my family as we count together. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" I hugged my family tightly as I cheered. "Oh my goodness! New Year new everything!" I said excitedly. This year is gonna be different! (I hope) I wanna forget about everything last year and focus on the now. "Happy New Year Y/n!" Alex says. She grabs my face gently and kisses me passionately. I heard cheering around us and applause. "Her first New Year's kiss!" My mom says excitedly as she takes a picture. I pulled away from Alex with a bright red face. "Oh my!" I said blushing even harder.
(Time skip to next month, I'm lazy)
It's February, which means Valentines Day! I promised to go on a date with Alex to have some fun. I hope it goes well. I am currently on online school as I get a text message.

The We Love Y/n Club ☺️💕
Hobi 😁❤️
Hi Y/n! How is school going?

You
Hi Hobi! School is going well! I'm almost done with it.

Hobi 😁❤️
That's good to hear ☺️. I was gonna ask if you were gonna be able to hang out sometime this week, are you free?

You
Of course! What day do you want to hang out?

Hobi 😁❤️
Does Wednesday at 1 pm sound good?

You
Of course! I'll see you then!

Hobi 😁❤️
Great! See you then 😁

I then turn my phone off and finish my work. *Ding dong* I move my laptop from my lap and open the door. "Are you Y/n?" The girl asks me. "Yes I am. Who are you?" I said trying not to sound rude. "I'm Jessie! I just wanna say to stay away from them." The girl says. "Excuse me?" I said shocked. "You heard me! I said stay away from them! I saw the picture of you Jungkook and Jimin hanging out! Why are you with them?" Jessie says. "I-" "Save it! Let this be a warning to you." Jessie says spitting in my face. After she leaves I shut the door and clean off my face. "That bitch!" I say angrily. That girl doesn't know what she's talking about! This can't be like New Jersey! It can't be! I try and get my mind off of what happened as I drink some tea. Don't let this shit start back up!

To be continued...